CA solution outperforms Symantec Backup Exec
According to a study conducted by independent evaluation firm Network Testing Labs (NTL), CA ARCserve Backup r15 was found to outperform the latest version of Symantec Backup Exec by a significant margin. Apparently the CA solution achieved much higher ratings overall and in individual categories for backup and restore functionality, performance, ease-of-use, and deployment.
"Our rigorous testing procedures thoroughly evaluate the real-world capability of the features and functions that customers ultimately bet their business on," said Barry Nance, president of Network Testing Labs.
In addition, the study found CA ARCserve Backup "performs far faster, far more reliably and far more efficiently than Symantec’s Backup Exec 2010." Calling the product "more mature, more capable, faster and less expensive," the study concluded that "ARCserve is clearly the best choice for protecting and managing your data."
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- Here's Why Web Performance Market Will Keep Growing
- Indian Railways On Track To Bigger Tech Innovation
- Blockchain Technology Goes Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Using The Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G