CA solution outperforms Symantec Backup Exec
According to a study conducted by independent evaluation firm Network Testing Labs (NTL), CA ARCserve Backup r15 was found to outperform the latest version of Symantec Backup Exec by a significant margin. Apparently the CA solution achieved much higher ratings overall and in individual categories for backup and restore functionality, performance, ease-of-use, and deployment.
"Our rigorous testing procedures thoroughly evaluate the real-world capability of the features and functions that customers ultimately bet their business on," said Barry Nance, president of Network Testing Labs.
In addition, the study found CA ARCserve Backup "performs far faster, far more reliably and far more efficiently than Symantec’s Backup Exec 2010." Calling the product "more mature, more capable, faster and less expensive," the study concluded that "ARCserve is clearly the best choice for protecting and managing your data."
- Must Needed Tool for Non Destructive Testing
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game