CA solution outperforms Symantec Backup Exec
According to a study conducted by independent evaluation firm Network Testing Labs (NTL), CA ARCserve Backup r15 was found to outperform the latest version of Symantec Backup Exec by a significant margin. Apparently the CA solution achieved much higher ratings overall and in individual categories for backup and restore functionality, performance, ease-of-use, and deployment.
"Our rigorous testing procedures thoroughly evaluate the real-world capability of the features and functions that customers ultimately bet their business on," said Barry Nance, president of Network Testing Labs.
In addition, the study found CA ARCserve Backup "performs far faster, far more reliably and far more efficiently than Symantec’s Backup Exec 2010." Calling the product "more mature, more capable, faster and less expensive," the study concluded that "ARCserve is clearly the best choice for protecting and managing your data."
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- Taming The 3 Dragons of Network Monitoring
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity