CA supports diverse virtualization platforms
CA has announced that its virtualization management solutions now support Sun’s Solaris Zones virtualization platform. The expanded support of CA’s service assurance and business-driven automation solutions for heterogeneous virtualization platforms helps enterprise and service provider customers to realize greater cost savings, efficiency and flexibility from their complex virtualized and cloud computing infrastructures.
"The combination of innovative CA technology and working in partnership with Sun enables us to provide management of Sun virtualization and cluster technologies in addition to comprehensive support for Sun operating systems," said Roger Pilc, corporate SVP and GM, virtualization and service automation, CA. "Customers gain visibility and control across their physical and virtual environments, helping them to ensure exceptional end user quality of experience and quality of service."
CA’s proactive performance alerts help customers improve service quality by identifying potential performance issues and quickly pinpointing the root cause of problems. The solutions also help customers put critical applications into production much faster, leading to much improved agility and faster time to market.
- Digital, IoT Empowering Banking Industry
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Hybrid Cloud In The Era Of Hyper Conversion
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Apr 3-8)