CA Tech Firms Up Focus On Enterprise Mobility
CA Technologies plans to unveil major new enterprise mobility initiatives at the 2014 Mobile World Congress (MWC). During the event taking place in Barcelona (February 24-27), CA Technologies will announce innovations to the company’s enterprise mobility solution suite. It aims to provide organizations with a next-generation solution to manage and secure their mobile enterprise—from the device, to content, to application management and the Internet of Things.
MWC is the world’s premier mobile industry event, attended by 72,000 delegates and almost 1,700 exhibitors. Nagi Prabhu, vice president, Enterprise Mobility, CA Technologies says, “At MWC 2014, delegates will discover how CA is using a blend of innovation and performance to help firms address the most critical challenges and opportunities in enterprise mobility.”
The company will host multiple sessions geared to help organizations innovate with mobile apps, manage their mobility risk and build apps for mobility. There will be a host of presentations from senior executives and prominent industry analysts on enterprise mobility trends.
Apart from interactive demos, there will be discussions to bring enterprise mobility to life through real customer examples, shared insights and best practices. In addition, special guest speaker, Richard Marshall, Research Director for Mobile and Client Computing at Gartner, will present on top enterprise mobility trends.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure