CA Tech Firms Up Focus On Enterprise Mobility
CA Technologies plans to unveil major new enterprise mobility initiatives at the 2014 Mobile World Congress (MWC). During the event taking place in Barcelona (February 24-27), CA Technologies will announce innovations to the company’s enterprise mobility solution suite. It aims to provide organizations with a next-generation solution to manage and secure their mobile enterprise—from the device, to content, to application management and the Internet of Things.
MWC is the world’s premier mobile industry event, attended by 72,000 delegates and almost 1,700 exhibitors. Nagi Prabhu, vice president, Enterprise Mobility, CA Technologies says, “At MWC 2014, delegates will discover how CA is using a blend of innovation and performance to help firms address the most critical challenges and opportunities in enterprise mobility.”
The company will host multiple sessions geared to help organizations innovate with mobile apps, manage their mobility risk and build apps for mobility. There will be a host of presentations from senior executives and prominent industry analysts on enterprise mobility trends.
Apart from interactive demos, there will be discussions to bring enterprise mobility to life through real customer examples, shared insights and best practices. In addition, special guest speaker, Richard Marshall, Research Director for Mobile and Client Computing at Gartner, will present on top enterprise mobility trends.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO