CA Tech supports Windows Server 2012 with data classification
CA Technologies has announced support for Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control. Integrating CA DataMinder Classification with Windows Server 2012 gives customers more precise access control of their data stored on Windows Server, helping to improve information security, reduce risk and meet compliance mandates.
Documents stored on a server that were once classified as non-sensitive can quickly change to contain sensitive or classified information throughout day-to-day operations. CA DataMinder Classification scans, locates and classifies sensitive content stored within Windows Server 2012, including intellectual property, financial information and personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, credit card numbers and other employee relevant data. When used with Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control, CA DataMinder Classification helps to deliver precise and fine-grained access control that enables business processes to continue while protecting the most critical information assets.
“Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control lets customers define central access policies at the organizational level and lets customers control access to data and achieve regulatory compliance,” said Andrew Conway, Director, Product Marketing, Enterprise Client, at Microsoft. “CA DataMinder Classification addresses the dynamic nature of data. By combining the content classification from CA DataMinder with the access policies set in Windows Server 2012, customers can better protect critical information from inappropriate use or disclosure.”
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities