CA Technologies acquires Base Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) recently acquired Base Technologies, a privately-held consulting firm focused on the management of IT assets, with practices in virtualization management, mainframe technology, security and managed IT infrastructure. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“The acquisition of Base Technologies further expands our role as a strategic partner and advisor to U.S. Public Sector customers on all computing environments and platforms,” remarked Adam Elster, GM, CA Services, CA Technologies. “CA Technologies and Base Technologies will provide customers with both deep industry and technical expertise as well as leading management and security products and services for the cloud and virtualization.”
The acquisition is expected to increase CA Services’ technical capabilities and strengthens CA Technologies’ alliance partners’ ability to execute on all stages of the Federal buying cycle.
“The requirements of our U.S. Public Sector customers and system integrator partners are increasingly complex across all IT environments,” commented Rob Davies, CEO, Base Technologies. “We are thrilled to join forces with CA Technologies to help government customers gain more value from their IT investment as they work to achieve the business agility, cost savings and risk reduction of a cloud-connected enterprise.”
As reported Base Technologies brings to CA Technologies 23 years of experience in the U.S. Public Sector, along with a track record of success with customers such as the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, National Institutes of Health, Federal Aviation Administration, and Commuter Connections, among others.
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?