CA Technologies acquires PGTI
CA Technologies recently announced that it has acquired software products firm Paragon Global Technology (PGTI). The company did not disclose the terms of the deal. PGTI develops software products that help clients improve service delivery by visualising data from CA Workload Automation AE.
According to CA Technologies, the acquisition will help the company in bringing predictive analytics, critical-path monitoring, service-level agreement (SLA) management, historical reporting, and a centralised management platform to CA Technologies workload automation product portfolio.
“We’re passionate about bringing best-in-class solutions to our customers through both internal development and strategic acquisitions, such as PGTI,” said Dayton Semerjian, general manager, Mainframe, CA Technologies. “The proven technology from PGTI seamlessly integrates with CA Workload Automation AE to help our customers improve service levels as they visualise, monitor, analyse and predict the performance of critical workloads.”
The products acquired as part of the agreement include CA Workload Automation iDash that was earlier called PGTI iDash and CA Workload Automation iXp, formerly called PGTI iXp.
CA WA iDash and CA WA iXp are integrated with CA Workload Automation AE to provide a cost-effective workload analytics solution designed to help customers maximise return on investment.
“The acquisition of PGTI by CA Technologies is a great fit for our clients, our solutions and our team. Now, we can work together as one to deliver the best value to our customers by expanding our technology to create superior cross-platform workload automation solutions,” said John Williamson President PGTI.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience