CA Technologies acquires PGTI
CA Technologies recently announced that it has acquired software products firm Paragon Global Technology (PGTI). The company did not disclose the terms of the deal. PGTI develops software products that help clients improve service delivery by visualising data from CA Workload Automation AE.
According to CA Technologies, the acquisition will help the company in bringing predictive analytics, critical-path monitoring, service-level agreement (SLA) management, historical reporting, and a centralised management platform to CA Technologies workload automation product portfolio.
“We’re passionate about bringing best-in-class solutions to our customers through both internal development and strategic acquisitions, such as PGTI,” said Dayton Semerjian, general manager, Mainframe, CA Technologies. “The proven technology from PGTI seamlessly integrates with CA Workload Automation AE to help our customers improve service levels as they visualise, monitor, analyse and predict the performance of critical workloads.”
The products acquired as part of the agreement include CA Workload Automation iDash that was earlier called PGTI iDash and CA Workload Automation iXp, formerly called PGTI iXp.
CA WA iDash and CA WA iXp are integrated with CA Workload Automation AE to provide a cost-effective workload analytics solution designed to help customers maximise return on investment.
“The acquisition of PGTI by CA Technologies is a great fit for our clients, our solutions and our team. Now, we can work together as one to deliver the best value to our customers by expanding our technology to create superior cross-platform workload automation solutions,” said John Williamson President PGTI.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy