CA Technologies acquires PGTI
CA Technologies recently announced that it has acquired software products firm Paragon Global Technology (PGTI). The company did not disclose the terms of the deal. PGTI develops software products that help clients improve service delivery by visualising data from CA Workload Automation AE.
According to CA Technologies, the acquisition will help the company in bringing predictive analytics, critical-path monitoring, service-level agreement (SLA) management, historical reporting, and a centralised management platform to CA Technologies workload automation product portfolio.
“We’re passionate about bringing best-in-class solutions to our customers through both internal development and strategic acquisitions, such as PGTI,” said Dayton Semerjian, general manager, Mainframe, CA Technologies. “The proven technology from PGTI seamlessly integrates with CA Workload Automation AE to help our customers improve service levels as they visualise, monitor, analyse and predict the performance of critical workloads.”
The products acquired as part of the agreement include CA Workload Automation iDash that was earlier called PGTI iDash and CA Workload Automation iXp, formerly called PGTI iXp.
CA WA iDash and CA WA iXp are integrated with CA Workload Automation AE to provide a cost-effective workload analytics solution designed to help customers maximise return on investment.
“The acquisition of PGTI by CA Technologies is a great fit for our clients, our solutions and our team. Now, we can work together as one to deliver the best value to our customers by expanding our technology to create superior cross-platform workload automation solutions,” said John Williamson President PGTI.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies