CA Technologies Appoints Surya Panditi GM Of India Tech Center
CA Technologies has announced the appointment of Surya Panditi as General Manager of its India Technology Center, effective July 11, 2016. Panditi will be based in Hyderabad, leading development efforts there and in the company’s facility in Bangalore. He will report to Chief Products Officer Ayman Sayed.
“Surya is an experienced executive with a strong track record of leadership roles in dynamic companies – from startups to global corporations. He joins CA at a critical time in our trajectory as we drive innovation deeper into everything we do,” said Sayed.
“Surya will reinforce the India Technology Center’s role in how CA delivers superior customer experiences. And, he will play a key role as we enhance strategic deployment of our product development teams globally to deepen collaboration and drive growth”, he added.
Before joining CA, Panditi held leadership positions at several startups, including CEO of AirGrub, Advisor to StageOne Ventures and Advisor at Rasa Networks, acquired by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Prior to that he was SVP and GM of Cisco’s Service Provider Networking Group where he led a global team and was responsible for more than $4 billion in revenues covering hardware and software development and management of their high-end routing, access and optical products businesses.
Panditi holds a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.
“This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining CA. I am very much looking forward to taking the great work of CA’s India engineering teams to an even higher level of speed, collaboration and innovation, as we seek to deliver the rich customer experience that the application economy demands”, said Panditi.
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- We Are Unlocking Tribal Knowledge: Gaurav Sharma, IBM
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- What's The Future Of Electric Vehicles In India
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- How To Solve India's Acute E-Waste Crisis
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors