CA Technologies elects Rohit Kapoor to its BoD
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA), today announced that Rohit Kapoor, CEO of ExlService Holdings (NASDAQ: EXLS) has been elected to its Board of Directors effective immediately. The Board expects to name Kapoor to the Board’s Audit Committee. Kapoor’s appointment brings the Board membership to 10, nine of whom are independent.
Kapoor brings leadership credentials and international business accomplishments to the Board, believes Art Weinbach, chairman, CA Technologies. He added, “His insight and expertise related to international operational efficiencies and expansion will be invaluable as we increase our global footprint.”
As reported, in 2008, Kapoor was named president and chief executive officer of ExlService Holdings, a provider of outsourcing and transformation services, and has served as a director since 2002. Kapoor has also served in several capacities at Deutsche Bank and Bank of America in the United States and Asia. Kapoor holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. He completed his master’s degree in business administration from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad in 1988.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts