CA Technologies elects Rohit Kapoor to its BoD
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA), today announced that Rohit Kapoor, CEO of ExlService Holdings (NASDAQ: EXLS) has been elected to its Board of Directors effective immediately. The Board expects to name Kapoor to the Board’s Audit Committee. Kapoor’s appointment brings the Board membership to 10, nine of whom are independent.
Kapoor brings leadership credentials and international business accomplishments to the Board, believes Art Weinbach, chairman, CA Technologies. He added, “His insight and expertise related to international operational efficiencies and expansion will be invaluable as we increase our global footprint.”
As reported, in 2008, Kapoor was named president and chief executive officer of ExlService Holdings, a provider of outsourcing and transformation services, and has served as a director since 2002. Kapoor has also served in several capacities at Deutsche Bank and Bank of America in the United States and Asia. Kapoor holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. He completed his master’s degree in business administration from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad in 1988.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities