CA Technologies launches CA Services in India
CA Technologies today announced CA services in the Indian market as a direct practice for Indian customers. CA Services, will offer Indian customers and global systems integrators (GSIs) on site experts in the field to design and deploy CA technologies. The organization focuses CA’s technology and offers design, deployment and consulting services for a more agile business. CA Services core service practices are: Project and portfolio management (PPM), security / compliance, visualization / automation, mainframe and service assurance.
“CA Services is a specialist organisation in CA Technologies. It is the strength of being solely focused on our own technologies that we are bringing to our Indian customers where, by combining software, support and consulting expertise, we can assist our clients to focus their IT team on business critical tasks instead of details that can be handled by a trusted partner,” said Darren Reid, VP, services world markets, CA Technologies.
Further, the company informed that CA Services, which currently boasts the staff strength of 1023 consultants across 25 countries engaged in approximately 517 live projects, has strong technology practices across software rationalization, managed services, global delivery, visualization and cloud.
“Over the past 18 months, we have made several acquisitions in this space including Nimsoft, 3Tera, Oblicore and Torokina Networks, added Amit Chatterjee, MD, CA Technologies (India). “These require specialized skills to ensure our top enterprise customers have a direct CA ownership to deliver projects successfully. This is where CA Services working with our authorized service partners comes to play a critical role,” he concluded.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers