CA Technologies launches CA Services in India
CA Technologies today announced CA services in the Indian market as a direct practice for Indian customers. CA Services, will offer Indian customers and global systems integrators (GSIs) on site experts in the field to design and deploy CA technologies. The organization focuses CA’s technology and offers design, deployment and consulting services for a more agile business. CA Services core service practices are: Project and portfolio management (PPM), security / compliance, visualization / automation, mainframe and service assurance.
“CA Services is a specialist organisation in CA Technologies. It is the strength of being solely focused on our own technologies that we are bringing to our Indian customers where, by combining software, support and consulting expertise, we can assist our clients to focus their IT team on business critical tasks instead of details that can be handled by a trusted partner,” said Darren Reid, VP, services world markets, CA Technologies.
Further, the company informed that CA Services, which currently boasts the staff strength of 1023 consultants across 25 countries engaged in approximately 517 live projects, has strong technology practices across software rationalization, managed services, global delivery, visualization and cloud.
“Over the past 18 months, we have made several acquisitions in this space including Nimsoft, 3Tera, Oblicore and Torokina Networks, added Amit Chatterjee, MD, CA Technologies (India). “These require specialized skills to ensure our top enterprise customers have a direct CA ownership to deliver projects successfully. This is where CA Services working with our authorized service partners comes to play a critical role,” he concluded.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Cybercrime To Worsen; More Sleepless Nights For CISOs
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022