C&W appoints Mary Titus as Head, HR for India and APAC
Cable&Wireless (C&W) Worldwide, a provider of mission critical communications has appointed Mary Titus as the head of Human Resources (HR) for India and the Asia Pacific region.
“Over the years, C&W Worldwide has established itself as one of the top telecom companies to work for in India and the rest of the Asia Pacific region. We’re confident that Mary will expand this legacy through her solid leadership and experience in building a passionate workforce,” opined Nick Lambert, MD, global markets, C&W Worldwide.
In her role, Titus will be responsible for spearheading various human resources programs in the organization including talent development and acquisition, as well as focusing on colleague satisfaction levels, stated the company. Based in Bengaluru, she will also work towards enhancing the company’s position as an employer of choice in these markets.
Before joining C&W Worldwide, Titus was leading the total rewards function for SAP in India. She has also led the HR team at Business Objects and Pivotal Software in her career.
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study