C&W appoints Mary Titus as Head, HR for India and APAC
Cable&Wireless (C&W) Worldwide, a provider of mission critical communications has appointed Mary Titus as the head of Human Resources (HR) for India and the Asia Pacific region.
“Over the years, C&W Worldwide has established itself as one of the top telecom companies to work for in India and the rest of the Asia Pacific region. We’re confident that Mary will expand this legacy through her solid leadership and experience in building a passionate workforce,” opined Nick Lambert, MD, global markets, C&W Worldwide.
In her role, Titus will be responsible for spearheading various human resources programs in the organization including talent development and acquisition, as well as focusing on colleague satisfaction levels, stated the company. Based in Bengaluru, she will also work towards enhancing the company’s position as an employer of choice in these markets.
Before joining C&W Worldwide, Titus was leading the total rewards function for SAP in India. She has also led the HR team at Business Objects and Pivotal Software in her career.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands