C&W appoints Mary Titus as Head, HR for India and APAC
Cable&Wireless (C&W) Worldwide, a provider of mission critical communications has appointed Mary Titus as the head of Human Resources (HR) for India and the Asia Pacific region.
“Over the years, C&W Worldwide has established itself as one of the top telecom companies to work for in India and the rest of the Asia Pacific region. We’re confident that Mary will expand this legacy through her solid leadership and experience in building a passionate workforce,” opined Nick Lambert, MD, global markets, C&W Worldwide.
In her role, Titus will be responsible for spearheading various human resources programs in the organization including talent development and acquisition, as well as focusing on colleague satisfaction levels, stated the company. Based in Bengaluru, she will also work towards enhancing the company’s position as an employer of choice in these markets.
Before joining C&W Worldwide, Titus was leading the total rewards function for SAP in India. She has also led the HR team at Business Objects and Pivotal Software in her career.
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert