C&W appoints Mary Titus as Head, HR for India and APAC
Cable&Wireless (C&W) Worldwide, a provider of mission critical communications has appointed Mary Titus as the head of Human Resources (HR) for India and the Asia Pacific region.
“Over the years, C&W Worldwide has established itself as one of the top telecom companies to work for in India and the rest of the Asia Pacific region. We’re confident that Mary will expand this legacy through her solid leadership and experience in building a passionate workforce,” opined Nick Lambert, MD, global markets, C&W Worldwide.
In her role, Titus will be responsible for spearheading various human resources programs in the organization including talent development and acquisition, as well as focusing on colleague satisfaction levels, stated the company. Based in Bengaluru, she will also work towards enhancing the company’s position as an employer of choice in these markets.
Before joining C&W Worldwide, Titus was leading the total rewards function for SAP in India. She has also led the HR team at Business Objects and Pivotal Software in her career.
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders