Cadila Gets 'PharmaReady'
One of India’s most well-known pharmaceutical companies - Cadila, has decided to deploy TAKE Solutions’ PharmaReady eCTD, SPL and PPM software.
PharmaReady eCTD solution enables pharma companies to comply with eCTD standard developed by International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH), which facilitates efficient regulatory submission handling.
Indravadan Modi, chairman of Ahmedabad-based Cadila Pharmaceuticals said the decision to implement TAKE’s solutions was taken after careful evaluation of various vendors. Cadila manufactures and exports pharmaceutical products like cardiovascular drugs, gastrointestinal drugs, anti inflammatory drugs, analgesic drugs, antiboitics, vaccines, etc.
NatcoPharma and healthcare giant - Dabur have also previously deployed PharmaReady for e-management.
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment