Cadila Gets 'PharmaReady'
One of India’s most well-known pharmaceutical companies - Cadila, has decided to deploy TAKE Solutions’ PharmaReady eCTD, SPL and PPM software.
PharmaReady eCTD solution enables pharma companies to comply with eCTD standard developed by International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH), which facilitates efficient regulatory submission handling.
Indravadan Modi, chairman of Ahmedabad-based Cadila Pharmaceuticals said the decision to implement TAKE’s solutions was taken after careful evaluation of various vendors. Cadila manufactures and exports pharmaceutical products like cardiovascular drugs, gastrointestinal drugs, anti inflammatory drugs, analgesic drugs, antiboitics, vaccines, etc.
NatcoPharma and healthcare giant - Dabur have also previously deployed PharmaReady for e-management.
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail