Cadila Gets 'PharmaReady'
One of India’s most well-known pharmaceutical companies - Cadila, has decided to deploy TAKE Solutions’ PharmaReady eCTD, SPL and PPM software.
PharmaReady eCTD solution enables pharma companies to comply with eCTD standard developed by International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH), which facilitates efficient regulatory submission handling.
Indravadan Modi, chairman of Ahmedabad-based Cadila Pharmaceuticals said the decision to implement TAKE’s solutions was taken after careful evaluation of various vendors. Cadila manufactures and exports pharmaceutical products like cardiovascular drugs, gastrointestinal drugs, anti inflammatory drugs, analgesic drugs, antiboitics, vaccines, etc.
NatcoPharma and healthcare giant - Dabur have also previously deployed PharmaReady for e-management.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment