Calapa is Firstsource's country manager for India
Firstsource has appointed Aashu Calapa as president HR and country manager, India. Prior to this role Calapa was EVP - HR at Firstsource. In his current role Aashu will continue to head HR for the company and additionally assume leadership at the corporate level for external affairs and will be responsible for statutory compliance. Additionally he will represent the company for all business, government and industry related activities as well as be the spokesperson for the company in India.
Aashu joined Firstsource in 2002 and ever since he has been a member of Firstsource’s management team spearheading the company’s growth from 1000 employees to 25,000 employees globally.
Aashu has over 21 years of experience in the human resources function. Prior to Firstsource, Aashu has worked with Wipro Technologies, where he was HR lead for the BFSI vertical, ERP horizontal and the corporate vertical. Aashu holds a Master’s degree in personnel management and industrial relations from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies