Calapa is Firstsource's country manager for India
Firstsource has appointed Aashu Calapa as president HR and country manager, India. Prior to this role Calapa was EVP - HR at Firstsource. In his current role Aashu will continue to head HR for the company and additionally assume leadership at the corporate level for external affairs and will be responsible for statutory compliance. Additionally he will represent the company for all business, government and industry related activities as well as be the spokesperson for the company in India.
Aashu joined Firstsource in 2002 and ever since he has been a member of Firstsource’s management team spearheading the company’s growth from 1000 employees to 25,000 employees globally.
Aashu has over 21 years of experience in the human resources function. Prior to Firstsource, Aashu has worked with Wipro Technologies, where he was HR lead for the BFSI vertical, ERP horizontal and the corporate vertical. Aashu holds a Master’s degree in personnel management and industrial relations from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate