Calapa is Firstsource's country manager for India
Firstsource has appointed Aashu Calapa as president HR and country manager, India. Prior to this role Calapa was EVP - HR at Firstsource. In his current role Aashu will continue to head HR for the company and additionally assume leadership at the corporate level for external affairs and will be responsible for statutory compliance. Additionally he will represent the company for all business, government and industry related activities as well as be the spokesperson for the company in India.
Aashu joined Firstsource in 2002 and ever since he has been a member of Firstsource’s management team spearheading the company’s growth from 1000 employees to 25,000 employees globally.
Aashu has over 21 years of experience in the human resources function. Prior to Firstsource, Aashu has worked with Wipro Technologies, where he was HR lead for the BFSI vertical, ERP horizontal and the corporate vertical. Aashu holds a Master’s degree in personnel management and industrial relations from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report