Calapa is Firstsource's country manager for India
Firstsource has appointed Aashu Calapa as president HR and country manager, India. Prior to this role Calapa was EVP - HR at Firstsource. In his current role Aashu will continue to head HR for the company and additionally assume leadership at the corporate level for external affairs and will be responsible for statutory compliance. Additionally he will represent the company for all business, government and industry related activities as well as be the spokesperson for the company in India.
Aashu joined Firstsource in 2002 and ever since he has been a member of Firstsource’s management team spearheading the company’s growth from 1000 employees to 25,000 employees globally.
Aashu has over 21 years of experience in the human resources function. Prior to Firstsource, Aashu has worked with Wipro Technologies, where he was HR lead for the BFSI vertical, ERP horizontal and the corporate vertical. Aashu holds a Master’s degree in personnel management and industrial relations from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- GDPR Key Challenge For Enterprises in 2018