Caliber Point, ReAct to provide actuarial services
Hexaware’s independent BPO arm — Caliber Point Business Solutions has partnered with US-based ReAct Consulting International to provide actuarial process outsourcing services. ReAct provides consulting services in all facets of life, accident & health actuarial and underwriting, both in the US and internationally.
This alliance is designed to provide actuarial and data management services utilizing a cost efficient delivery model, enabling customers to effectively deploy their valuable actuarial resources to strategic tasks. As a part of this collaboration, React and its sister concern — Axiom Actuarial Consulting will provide the subject matter expertise, consulting services and front-end client management. Caliber Point will provide the service delivery model, utilizing their well tested proficiency in business process outsourcing. This new service offering will leverage Caliber Point’s existing infrastructure and will provide customers an access to a
"This current addition of Actuarial Services definitely helps us move-up the value chain in terms of service offerings. In this context, this partnership is an exciting catalyst that ramps-up our delivery capabilities, on top of what we already offer." said R U Srinivas, CEO, Caliber Point.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?