Caliber Point, ReAct to provide actuarial services
Hexaware’s independent BPO arm — Caliber Point Business Solutions has partnered with US-based ReAct Consulting International to provide actuarial process outsourcing services. ReAct provides consulting services in all facets of life, accident & health actuarial and underwriting, both in the US and internationally.
This alliance is designed to provide actuarial and data management services utilizing a cost efficient delivery model, enabling customers to effectively deploy their valuable actuarial resources to strategic tasks. As a part of this collaboration, React and its sister concern — Axiom Actuarial Consulting will provide the subject matter expertise, consulting services and front-end client management. Caliber Point will provide the service delivery model, utilizing their well tested proficiency in business process outsourcing. This new service offering will leverage Caliber Point’s existing infrastructure and will provide customers an access to a
"This current addition of Actuarial Services definitely helps us move-up the value chain in terms of service offerings. In this context, this partnership is an exciting catalyst that ramps-up our delivery capabilities, on top of what we already offer." said R U Srinivas, CEO, Caliber Point.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business