Caliber Point, ReAct to provide actuarial services
Hexaware’s independent BPO arm — Caliber Point Business Solutions has partnered with US-based ReAct Consulting International to provide actuarial process outsourcing services. ReAct provides consulting services in all facets of life, accident & health actuarial and underwriting, both in the US and internationally.
This alliance is designed to provide actuarial and data management services utilizing a cost efficient delivery model, enabling customers to effectively deploy their valuable actuarial resources to strategic tasks. As a part of this collaboration, React and its sister concern — Axiom Actuarial Consulting will provide the subject matter expertise, consulting services and front-end client management. Caliber Point will provide the service delivery model, utilizing their well tested proficiency in business process outsourcing. This new service offering will leverage Caliber Point’s existing infrastructure and will provide customers an access to a
"This current addition of Actuarial Services definitely helps us move-up the value chain in terms of service offerings. In this context, this partnership is an exciting catalyst that ramps-up our delivery capabilities, on top of what we already offer." said R U Srinivas, CEO, Caliber Point.
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem