Caliber Point, ReAct to provide actuarial services
Hexaware’s independent BPO arm — Caliber Point Business Solutions has partnered with US-based ReAct Consulting International to provide actuarial process outsourcing services. ReAct provides consulting services in all facets of life, accident & health actuarial and underwriting, both in the US and internationally.
This alliance is designed to provide actuarial and data management services utilizing a cost efficient delivery model, enabling customers to effectively deploy their valuable actuarial resources to strategic tasks. As a part of this collaboration, React and its sister concern — Axiom Actuarial Consulting will provide the subject matter expertise, consulting services and front-end client management. Caliber Point will provide the service delivery model, utilizing their well tested proficiency in business process outsourcing. This new service offering will leverage Caliber Point’s existing infrastructure and will provide customers an access to a
"This current addition of Actuarial Services definitely helps us move-up the value chain in terms of service offerings. In this context, this partnership is an exciting catalyst that ramps-up our delivery capabilities, on top of what we already offer." said R U Srinivas, CEO, Caliber Point.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders