Caliber Point unveils HR service delivery soln
Caliber Point Business Solutions, a Hexaware subsidiary, has launched Republic, a multi-tenant HR services delivery solution. Built on the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, this ready to use platform will cater to multiple clients under a secure and shared environment. This launch will identify Caliber Point as one of the first BPO service providers in India and one of the few in the world to provide a complete platform-based BPO service.
Catering to the immediate need in the market place, Republic is based on a Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) pricing model, further supporting an organization’s demand for a cost-effective solution. Republic also offers a flexible pricing model for software licensing combined with BPO services. Republic is hosted and maintained by Caliber Point and comes with a user-friendly and secure HR Portal.
"As a leading HRO player and with proven expertise, Caliber Point’s offering with Republic will serve organizations globally," said R U Srinivas, CEO, Caliber Point. "We are confident to get the ‘early mover’s’ advantage with Republic, since it will greatly enhance our overall HRO delivery capability."
Caliber Point plans to initially target mid-sized companies with a workforce ranging from 2000-15,000 employees with Republic and then scale up gradually. The primary services sector could include Healthcare, Travel, Logistics, Hospitality, Media, Telecom, Entertainment and Financial Services as well as traditional verticals like Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
"Republic is a winning combination of Caliber Point’s HR process excellence and Oracle’s state-of-the-art software," added Tibor Beles, VP-BPO, Oracle. "Both Caliber Point and its customers will benefit from an unprecedented economy of scale driven by the multi-tenant environment in Republic. Moreover, it will effectively enforce a degree of standardization that not only enables reduced implementation and maintenance costs, but accelerates new customer on-boarding and more frequent innovation, as well."
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business