Canadian company opts for cloud-based IT service management solution
Kovair Software, a global application lifecycle management (ALM) solution provider, has announced that Edmonton-based Profiled IT People will now use Kovair’s cloud based IT service management solution as a core platform for offering the IT services to its clients based in Western Canada.
“This will allow us to offer IT services to our clients as a software as a service (SaaS) delivery model which is more cost effective when compared to investing in large enterprise solutions, that have been used traditionally,” explained Hendrik van Wyk, founder and Principal, Profiled IT People.
“We chose the Kovair solution over others in this space, because of the speed at which it can be configured, customized and deployed. Kovair’s process modeling feature is unsurpassed in the industry and its ability to provide a business wide service management solution is unique and useful as companies move more towards managed IT and other service sourcing. We also found Kovair’s solution to be very price competitive. This shows their true commitment to the vision of the offering and their willingness to make it work for their clients, and prospective clients,” added Wyk.
“We are extremely happy with our latest customer acquisition. Profiled IT People’s decision to use Kovair’s IT solutions is a validation of our capabilities and offerings at a time when cloud-based solutions are very much sought after,” said Bipin Shah, CEO and Chairman of Kovair.
Kovair is an ALM and IT service management (ITSM) solution provider, supporting globally distributed multi-site application development and services. Its flagship products are ALM Studio and ITSM Studio, which are Web-based that are configurable with a built in workflow and integration framework for managing the entire IT lifecycle.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced