Canadian company opts for cloud-based IT service management solution
Kovair Software, a global application lifecycle management (ALM) solution provider, has announced that Edmonton-based Profiled IT People will now use Kovair’s cloud based IT service management solution as a core platform for offering the IT services to its clients based in Western Canada.
“This will allow us to offer IT services to our clients as a software as a service (SaaS) delivery model which is more cost effective when compared to investing in large enterprise solutions, that have been used traditionally,” explained Hendrik van Wyk, founder and Principal, Profiled IT People.
“We chose the Kovair solution over others in this space, because of the speed at which it can be configured, customized and deployed. Kovair’s process modeling feature is unsurpassed in the industry and its ability to provide a business wide service management solution is unique and useful as companies move more towards managed IT and other service sourcing. We also found Kovair’s solution to be very price competitive. This shows their true commitment to the vision of the offering and their willingness to make it work for their clients, and prospective clients,” added Wyk.
“We are extremely happy with our latest customer acquisition. Profiled IT People’s decision to use Kovair’s IT solutions is a validation of our capabilities and offerings at a time when cloud-based solutions are very much sought after,” said Bipin Shah, CEO and Chairman of Kovair.
Kovair is an ALM and IT service management (ITSM) solution provider, supporting globally distributed multi-site application development and services. Its flagship products are ALM Studio and ITSM Studio, which are Web-based that are configurable with a built in workflow and integration framework for managing the entire IT lifecycle.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions