Canadian company opts for cloud-based IT service management solution
Kovair Software, a global application lifecycle management (ALM) solution provider, has announced that Edmonton-based Profiled IT People will now use Kovair’s cloud based IT service management solution as a core platform for offering the IT services to its clients based in Western Canada.
“This will allow us to offer IT services to our clients as a software as a service (SaaS) delivery model which is more cost effective when compared to investing in large enterprise solutions, that have been used traditionally,” explained Hendrik van Wyk, founder and Principal, Profiled IT People.
“We chose the Kovair solution over others in this space, because of the speed at which it can be configured, customized and deployed. Kovair’s process modeling feature is unsurpassed in the industry and its ability to provide a business wide service management solution is unique and useful as companies move more towards managed IT and other service sourcing. We also found Kovair’s solution to be very price competitive. This shows their true commitment to the vision of the offering and their willingness to make it work for their clients, and prospective clients,” added Wyk.
“We are extremely happy with our latest customer acquisition. Profiled IT People’s decision to use Kovair’s IT solutions is a validation of our capabilities and offerings at a time when cloud-based solutions are very much sought after,” said Bipin Shah, CEO and Chairman of Kovair.
Kovair is an ALM and IT service management (ITSM) solution provider, supporting globally distributed multi-site application development and services. Its flagship products are ALM Studio and ITSM Studio, which are Web-based that are configurable with a built in workflow and integration framework for managing the entire IT lifecycle.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year