Canon, Microsoft partner over document management
Canon India has announced its alliance with Microsoft India to create the ultimate document management office. Canon ImageRunner Advance has been designed to seamlessly integrate Microsoft SharePoint to create a better collaborative workplace.
"We are delighted with our alliance with Microsoft India in the document management space which reflects our endeavour to create winning partnerships for collaborative workplace to benefit our customers," Kensaku Konishi, president & CEO, Canon India
The new print architecture platform will see the introduction of a completely new range of Multi function printers for the office and light production markets to ensure efficient and secure document management systems.
"Through advanced print, processing, publishing and communication, ImageRunner Advance enhances our customers’ business processes and integrates seamlessly with existing systems of our global alliances/partners to create a truly digital office," said Alok Bharadwaj, SVP, Canon India.
Canon ImageRunner Advance will let users scan paper documents directly to SharePoint by using buttons on the multifunction device (MFD) interface helping in ensuring enhanced security of documents while optimizing time and resources in the workplace.
"This alliance is a strong push towards the concept of ‘paperless’ office in India. We are looking forward to working with them to deliver innovative solutions for our customers by combining the power of SharePoint with Canon’s hardware," said Sanjay Manchanda from Microsoft India.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure