Canon, Microsoft partner over document management
Canon India has announced its alliance with Microsoft India to create the ultimate document management office. Canon ImageRunner Advance has been designed to seamlessly integrate Microsoft SharePoint to create a better collaborative workplace.
"We are delighted with our alliance with Microsoft India in the document management space which reflects our endeavour to create winning partnerships for collaborative workplace to benefit our customers," Kensaku Konishi, president & CEO, Canon India
The new print architecture platform will see the introduction of a completely new range of Multi function printers for the office and light production markets to ensure efficient and secure document management systems.
"Through advanced print, processing, publishing and communication, ImageRunner Advance enhances our customers’ business processes and integrates seamlessly with existing systems of our global alliances/partners to create a truly digital office," said Alok Bharadwaj, SVP, Canon India.
Canon ImageRunner Advance will let users scan paper documents directly to SharePoint by using buttons on the multifunction device (MFD) interface helping in ensuring enhanced security of documents while optimizing time and resources in the workplace.
"This alliance is a strong push towards the concept of ‘paperless’ office in India. We are looking forward to working with them to deliver innovative solutions for our customers by combining the power of SharePoint with Canon’s hardware," said Sanjay Manchanda from Microsoft India.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy