Capgemini acquires Strategic Systems Solutions
Capgemini, a consulting, technology and outsourcing service provider, has completed the acquisition of Strategic Systems Solutions (SSS), a global IT services and business process outsourcing firm (BPO) focused on the financial services industry.
According to Capgemini, this acquisition will improve its capabilities and presence in the capital markets sector, while expanding its client base. In addition, Capgemini will derive added strength in the Asia-Pacific region with IT and BPO platforms in China and the Philippines, reinforcing its presence in Singapore.
Prior to the completion of this acquisition, Capgemini owned 49 percent of SSS. Now Capgemini will fully integrate SSS with its existing capital markets unit in the Financial Services Global Business Unit. "Being part of Capgemini enhances our market position, as we’ll now be able to leverage Capgemini’s strength and brand recognition," said Owen Weeks, CEO of SSS.
"The clients of SSS and Capgemini will benefit with the deep domain expertise and mature processes of both organizations in the financial services domain both globally and locally", reasoned Salil Parekh, CEO, Financial Services, India and Asia Pacific, Capgemini.
- IoT Causes CISOs To Redefine Security Efforts
- Japanese Retailer Muji Deploys Infosys' Cloud Solutions
- Cognizant Buys US-based TriZetto To Drive Healthcare Biz
- How Data Growth Is Changing Legal Process Outsourcing
- Cyber Security Linked To Better Communication
- Role Of ICT in E-Governance and Rural Development
- Cyber Attacks On Financial Cos On The Rise
- How Companies Can Derive Business Value From Cloud
- Cloud Is No.1 Investment Priority For Indian Firms
- Future Group Invests In Omni-Channel Strategy