Capgemini acquires Strategic Systems Solutions
Capgemini, a consulting, technology and outsourcing service provider, has completed the acquisition of Strategic Systems Solutions (SSS), a global IT services and business process outsourcing firm (BPO) focused on the financial services industry.
According to Capgemini, this acquisition will improve its capabilities and presence in the capital markets sector, while expanding its client base. In addition, Capgemini will derive added strength in the Asia-Pacific region with IT and BPO platforms in China and the Philippines, reinforcing its presence in Singapore.
Prior to the completion of this acquisition, Capgemini owned 49 percent of SSS. Now Capgemini will fully integrate SSS with its existing capital markets unit in the Financial Services Global Business Unit. "Being part of Capgemini enhances our market position, as we’ll now be able to leverage Capgemini’s strength and brand recognition," said Owen Weeks, CEO of SSS.
"The clients of SSS and Capgemini will benefit with the deep domain expertise and mature processes of both organizations in the financial services domain both globally and locally", reasoned Salil Parekh, CEO, Financial Services, India and Asia Pacific, Capgemini.
- IoT Adds Fuel To Smart Cities’ Engine
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Microsoft-Flipkart Partnership Takes A Dig At Amazon
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- Xiaomi Promotes Manu Jain As Global VP
- Enterprise Drone Market To Grow And For Good Reasons
- Making Control Systems Connected And Safe
- Etailers Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal Voice GST Concern
- The Best IT Teams Constantly Work In Start-up Mode
- After Apple, BlackBerry Joins ‘Make in India’ Initiative