Capgemini acquires Strategic Systems Solutions
Capgemini, a consulting, technology and outsourcing service provider, has completed the acquisition of Strategic Systems Solutions (SSS), a global IT services and business process outsourcing firm (BPO) focused on the financial services industry.
According to Capgemini, this acquisition will improve its capabilities and presence in the capital markets sector, while expanding its client base. In addition, Capgemini will derive added strength in the Asia-Pacific region with IT and BPO platforms in China and the Philippines, reinforcing its presence in Singapore.
Prior to the completion of this acquisition, Capgemini owned 49 percent of SSS. Now Capgemini will fully integrate SSS with its existing capital markets unit in the Financial Services Global Business Unit. "Being part of Capgemini enhances our market position, as we’ll now be able to leverage Capgemini’s strength and brand recognition," said Owen Weeks, CEO of SSS.
"The clients of SSS and Capgemini will benefit with the deep domain expertise and mature processes of both organizations in the financial services domain both globally and locally", reasoned Salil Parekh, CEO, Financial Services, India and Asia Pacific, Capgemini.
- What Makes Apple So Bullish On The Indian Market?
- Boost Mobile App Experience Or Lose Customers
- 60% Smartphone Owners In urban India Use Mobile Broadband
- What The Capgemini-iGate Deal Means: Analysts' View
- Capgemini-iGATE Merger A Win-Win Deal?
- 5 Trends That Will Transform Networking Industry
- How Banks Can Gain From E-Commerce Tie-Up
- Cloud Video Conferencing Market To Touch $2.9 Bn By 2020
- Ugam Slashes 40% Cost With Cloud Servers
- More IoT Services Drive Cloud Spends: Study