Capgemini acquires Thesys Technologies
Capgemini, consulting, technology and outsourcing services provider, has acquired the India-based IT services company, Thesys Technologies (Thesys), a Temenos-certified services partner that provides banking implementation solutions to the global financial services industry.
Thesys Technologies, with more than 300 employees has experience in offering end-to-end Temenos (SWF:TEMN) services including implementation, training, testing, etc., in addition to providing specialized tools supported by Thesys solutions centers.
“Capgemini’s global delivery from India is strengthened with the acquisition of Thesys as it enables us to create value for more than 700 existing Temenos clients as well as a large prospective client base,” remarked Salil Parekh, executive chairman, Capgemini India. ”
The acquisition is expected to expand Capgemini’s global delivery capabilities for Temenos-enabled core banking front-to back-office solutions and product offerings. It will also expand the scope of Capgemini’s offerings in the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
“Combining Thesys’s offerings with Capgemini’s global delivery model will create the industry-leading delivery platform of choice for Temenos-enabled core banking and wealth management implementation services,” commented Tirunelveli Sivaramakrishnan Jeyaraman, CEO of Thesys.
The acquisition of Thesys, to become part of Capgemini’s current offering, is meant to provide Temenos’ current and prospective clients with the opportunity to significantly accelerate speed to market, mitigate risk and enhance operational efficiency.
“Capgemini’s acquisition of Thesys establishes an exceptionally strong global delivery infrastructure for Temenos and we look forward to working with Capgemini to develop this even further for the benefit of our customers, both existing and new,” added Andreas Andreades, CEO, Temenos.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report