Carriers Promise Growth Opportunities for Vendors
A new study from Frost & Sullivan indicates the global VoIP monitoring/ management market has developed significantly in 2005 due to a continuous trend toward VoIP deployments.
VoIP monitoring solution markets over the past 12 months indicate technology has been accepted service providers and carriers and large and medium enterprises.
All end-user segments hold considerable potential for revenue opportunities. However, telecom and cable end-user segments may offer maximum opportunities in this sector.
Analysis from World VoIP Monitoring Solutions Markets state revenues in this market have totaled $99.3 million in 2005, and will reach $513.5 million in 2012.
Over the past year, VoIP has been integrated into the mainstream. Increasing VoIP deployments are major growth drivers in global VoIP monitoring solutions markets. The survey says that VoIP creates pressure on service providers to buy solutions and work on customer care and quality issues.
The developmental pace of triple play offerings is a challenge for telecom and cable operators and test vendors. Triple play also involves a multitude of transport, signaling and application technologies.
F&S study included research areas like World IP Video Test Equipment Markets, World Wireless Communications Test & Measurement Markets, World Metro Area Network, Test Equipment Markets, World Wireless Protocol Analyzer and Network Monitoring Markets, etc.
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City