Cathay Pacific Launches Mobile App for Smartphones
Cathay Pacific Airways had recently launched a mobile application that customers can use to check details like flight arrivals and departures. Now their application — CX Mobile — is also available for BlackBerry and Windows Mobile smartphones. The application includes support for the latest Nokia and Sony Ericsson devices. According to the airline company, most airlines offer this mobile application only on iPhones.
Customers can use CX Mobile on their smartphone to check flight arrivals, departures, check-in for their flights, read about their destination on ‘City Guides’, and access all mobile services at ‘m.cathaypacific.com’
Currently the iPhone users had one additional feature. The ‘Meet the Team’ feature enables passengers to view profiles and pictures of the Cathay Pacific team. According to the airline, this feature on CX Mobile has been well received by its users.
The application has been developed to simply get closer to the customers and provide relevant technology and mobile solutions to make their journey more hassle free.
To download the application, iPhone customers need to visit the iTunes store and download CX Mobile directly. Other smart phone users can use their mobile device to visit m.cathaypacific.com to download and install the CX Mobile application. Alternatively, the application can be downloaded to a PC (before transferring it to the smartphone), from the Cathay Pacific website.
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry
- 39% Indian Techies Can Code Before They Turn 20: Study
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce