Cathay Pacific Launches Mobile App for Smartphones
Cathay Pacific Airways had recently launched a mobile application that customers can use to check details like flight arrivals and departures. Now their application — CX Mobile — is also available for BlackBerry and Windows Mobile smartphones. The application includes support for the latest Nokia and Sony Ericsson devices. According to the airline company, most airlines offer this mobile application only on iPhones.
Customers can use CX Mobile on their smartphone to check flight arrivals, departures, check-in for their flights, read about their destination on ‘City Guides’, and access all mobile services at ‘m.cathaypacific.com’
Currently the iPhone users had one additional feature. The ‘Meet the Team’ feature enables passengers to view profiles and pictures of the Cathay Pacific team. According to the airline, this feature on CX Mobile has been well received by its users.
The application has been developed to simply get closer to the customers and provide relevant technology and mobile solutions to make their journey more hassle free.
To download the application, iPhone customers need to visit the iTunes store and download CX Mobile directly. Other smart phone users can use their mobile device to visit m.cathaypacific.com to download and install the CX Mobile application. Alternatively, the application can be downloaded to a PC (before transferring it to the smartphone), from the Cathay Pacific website.
- What's Driving India's Mobile-Led Economy?
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study