CCS Infotech Bags Orders
CCS Infotech Limited, a Chennai based leading IT solution provider, has announced that it has bagged orders worth 1.71 crore from various sectors.
CCS Infotech has received a 1.5 crore order from NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation), a 12.5 lacs order from RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Kerala to supply and an 8.5 lakhs order from BEST (Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking) Mumbai.
Through these orders CCS Infotech will supply Software, PCs, high-end Servers, laptops etc., to maintain them.
Commenting on this occasion, Hasan Abdul Kader, Managing Director, CCS Infotech says, “We are proud to get orders from NLC, BEST Mumbai and other Government sectors repeatedly, this shows our services to the clients. We hope our technology and product offerings will provide additional advantages to the successful NLC product portfolio”.
Elaborating on this, H. Ratna Kumar, Director of CCS Infotech says, “These orders prove our good relationship and prompt services provided to our clients. CCS Infotech is also focusing more on the Mumbai market for better growth”.
CCS Infotech Limited has also recently received orders from BSNL-Salem, Trivandrum, Trishur, Kannur, Mangalore, Cuddalore, University of Kochi, Various Engineering Colleges, Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) etc.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Solving Digital India's Big Data Conundrum
- CIO Can Wear Multiple Hats To Stay Relevant
- Microsoft, IBM Among 11 Firms Chosen For Govt Cloud Service
- For Businesses, Getting Digital-Ready Is The Only Option
- What Makes Wearables The New Enterprise Reality
- After UPI, NPCI Now Pitches For Bharat Bill Payment System
- L&T Partners With Coupa For Cloud Management Solutions
- Nissan May Sell Its Battery Business To Panasonic: Report
- Half of India’s CIOs To Adopt All-flash Data Centers By 2020: Study