CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
In recent times, technology drives almost everything. As our consumption of digital media increases, digital marketing becomes crucial for every brand that wants to stay connected to its consumers. Keeping this in focus, Kamikaze B2B Media, presents its flagship event ‘The CDO Converge’ on October 4 2017 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai that aims to highlight the key digital, social and business challenges, practices, and innovations that are shaping India today by bringing to you the most essential and relevant topics in Digital Marketing and Technology.
The theme of this year’s conference is “The Digital Workplace at the Heart of the CDO Agenda”.
Kamikaze B2B Media, which has brought to the industry various B2B Conferences and Award Ceremonies for the past 11 years like Express, Logistics & Supply Chain Conclave,Cold Chain Strategy Summit,Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit, The Customer Fest Show,Big Data, Analytics & Insights Summitand Payments & Cards Summit to name a few, will also be presenting its new Endeavour – CDO Converge & Digital Industry Awards at the event.
The event will give an opportunity to learn from industry leaders in a fast-growing digital community. Close to 30 speakers are expected to contribute on the day in front of an expected audience of 120 numbers.
The Digital Industry Awards aim tocelebrate and inspiredigital excellence across various sectors and campaigns at organisational as well as individual level.
The CDO Converge and the Awards is an interactive and engaging confluence of the Digital Community specifically designed to showcase the very latest and exciting developments in Digital and its future developments. The Conference & the Awards are strategically guided by a strong JURYcomprising of industry professionals who help in formulating the strategic content of the conference and also deciding the Award winners.
Some of the participating companies this year are IDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Raymind, WATConsult, Liberty Videocon Insurance, Liberty Videocon Insurance, DBS Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, RBL Bank, HDFC Bank, Marico Kaya, PWC, Shell, Jubilant FoodWorks, Viacom18 Media, Tata Global Beverages, Max Life Insurance, Sony Pictures and many more.
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Businesses With Digital Intuition Will Thrive: Mike Gregoire
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Digital Transformation: Gap Between CEO Expectations And IT Readiness
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India