CEO Announced for Airtel-Alcatel JV
Armaud Soubelet has been appointed CEO for the Bharti Airtel and Alcatel-Lucent managed services JV for broadband and fixedline services.
"I am delighted to be part of Alcatel-Lucent network managed services India. This joint venture is a landmark being the first managed services operations for fixed networks in India", said Arnaud Soubelet, CEO of ALNMSI. "This is a great step towards transforming Bharti Airtel’s network to next generation IP technology while improving the quality of service. By driving superior service for Bharti Airtel’s customers, we are looking to establish the new joint venture as the reference for wireline managed services and IP transformation."
Arnaud is associated with Alcatel since 1988 and has held key positions in France, Latin America, Greece, Egypt and India across sales, enterprises and managed services. He holds post graduate degrees in business administration and business law from the Sorbonne University in Paris.
Bharti Airtel, Alcatel-Lucent Form Managed Service
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation