CEO Announced for Airtel-Alcatel JV
Armaud Soubelet has been appointed CEO for the Bharti Airtel and Alcatel-Lucent managed services JV for broadband and fixedline services.
"I am delighted to be part of Alcatel-Lucent network managed services India. This joint venture is a landmark being the first managed services operations for fixed networks in India", said Arnaud Soubelet, CEO of ALNMSI. "This is a great step towards transforming Bharti Airtel’s network to next generation IP technology while improving the quality of service. By driving superior service for Bharti Airtel’s customers, we are looking to establish the new joint venture as the reference for wireline managed services and IP transformation."
Arnaud is associated with Alcatel since 1988 and has held key positions in France, Latin America, Greece, Egypt and India across sales, enterprises and managed services. He holds post graduate degrees in business administration and business law from the Sorbonne University in Paris.
Bharti Airtel, Alcatel-Lucent Form Managed Service
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub