CEO Announced for Airtel-Alcatel JV
Armaud Soubelet has been appointed CEO for the Bharti Airtel and Alcatel-Lucent managed services JV for broadband and fixedline services.
"I am delighted to be part of Alcatel-Lucent network managed services India. This joint venture is a landmark being the first managed services operations for fixed networks in India", said Arnaud Soubelet, CEO of ALNMSI. "This is a great step towards transforming Bharti Airtel’s network to next generation IP technology while improving the quality of service. By driving superior service for Bharti Airtel’s customers, we are looking to establish the new joint venture as the reference for wireline managed services and IP transformation."
Arnaud is associated with Alcatel since 1988 and has held key positions in France, Latin America, Greece, Egypt and India across sales, enterprises and managed services. He holds post graduate degrees in business administration and business law from the Sorbonne University in Paris.
Bharti Airtel, Alcatel-Lucent Form Managed Service
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone