CEO of Ruckus Wireless debuts on GTB Power100 List
Selina Lo, President and CEO, Ruckus Wireless, a mobile internetworking company, has been named by Global Telecoms Business as one of the 100 most powerful people in the telecoms industry worldwide.
Lo debuted on the Global Telecoms Business’ annual list, the GTB Power100. Global Telecoms Business is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group.
“The Mobile Internet is redefining Wi-Fi as a strategic tool for carriers in virtually every market around the world,” commented Lo. “Our success in this market reflects the hard work we done over the last five years to transform Wi-Fi into a reliable utility that carriers can count on to provide the next generation of Wi-Fi access and offload services. No one else has focused their attention on the needs of carriers like we have.”
Known for her ability to create new markets, innovate new technology and capitalize on emerging trends, Lo has more than 20 years of experience in the networking and communications industries.
Having pioneered smarter Wi-Fi systems to telecom providers around the world such as AT&T (NYSE:T), Deutsche Telecom, Swisscom, Belgacom (EBR:BELG), PCCW (HKG:0008), Telus (NYSE:TU), Telenor (OSL:TEL) and many others. The achievement of turning of the unlicensed spectrum into reliable transport for global telecoms can be credited to Lo. Lo is now innovating technology to help mobile operators solve new infrastructure problems caused by the overload of data traffic hitting 3G networks everywhere.
The GTB Power100 list was compiled from nominations by worldwide readers of Global Telecoms Business, including CEOs, CFOs and other senior executives of the world’s major operators, telecoms vendors and industry organizations.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season