CEO of Ruckus Wireless debuts on GTB Power100 List
Selina Lo, President and CEO, Ruckus Wireless, a mobile internetworking company, has been named by Global Telecoms Business as one of the 100 most powerful people in the telecoms industry worldwide.
Lo debuted on the Global Telecoms Business’ annual list, the GTB Power100. Global Telecoms Business is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group.
“The Mobile Internet is redefining Wi-Fi as a strategic tool for carriers in virtually every market around the world,” commented Lo. “Our success in this market reflects the hard work we done over the last five years to transform Wi-Fi into a reliable utility that carriers can count on to provide the next generation of Wi-Fi access and offload services. No one else has focused their attention on the needs of carriers like we have.”
Known for her ability to create new markets, innovate new technology and capitalize on emerging trends, Lo has more than 20 years of experience in the networking and communications industries.
Having pioneered smarter Wi-Fi systems to telecom providers around the world such as AT&T (NYSE:T), Deutsche Telecom, Swisscom, Belgacom (EBR:BELG), PCCW (HKG:0008), Telus (NYSE:TU), Telenor (OSL:TEL) and many others. The achievement of turning of the unlicensed spectrum into reliable transport for global telecoms can be credited to Lo. Lo is now innovating technology to help mobile operators solve new infrastructure problems caused by the overload of data traffic hitting 3G networks everywhere.
The GTB Power100 list was compiled from nominations by worldwide readers of Global Telecoms Business, including CEOs, CFOs and other senior executives of the world’s major operators, telecoms vendors and industry organizations.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head