Chandigarh, Coimbatore: The New IT Hubs
In a recent study, market research firm Gartner has said that more and more IT companies and workers are flocking to new centers like Chandigarh and Coimbatore.
According to Gartner, the reason for IT companies preferring these second-rung cities is the paucity of adequate infrastructure seen in traditional IT hubs like Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Chandigarh is now home to IT majors like Infosys, while Coimbatore has attracted companies such as Wipro and TCS to its newly developed technology parks over the past few years.
Hyderabad Will Beat Mumbai as Favored IT Hub
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- 10 Ways CEOs Can Fund Digital Initiatives
- What Makes Apple So Bullish About India
- APAC CIOs Leading Adoption of Disruptive Technologies: Gartner
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Deep Learning To Spur Fraud Predictions By 2019
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps