Chandigarh, Coimbatore: The New IT Hubs
In a recent study, market research firm Gartner has said that more and more IT companies and workers are flocking to new centers like Chandigarh and Coimbatore.
According to Gartner, the reason for IT companies preferring these second-rung cities is the paucity of adequate infrastructure seen in traditional IT hubs like Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Chandigarh is now home to IT majors like Infosys, while Coimbatore has attracted companies such as Wipro and TCS to its newly developed technology parks over the past few years.
Hyderabad Will Beat Mumbai as Favored IT Hub
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- More SMBs Investing In Data Security, CRM: Study