Chandigarh, Coimbatore: The New IT Hubs
In a recent study, market research firm Gartner has said that more and more IT companies and workers are flocking to new centers like Chandigarh and Coimbatore.
According to Gartner, the reason for IT companies preferring these second-rung cities is the paucity of adequate infrastructure seen in traditional IT hubs like Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Chandigarh is now home to IT majors like Infosys, while Coimbatore has attracted companies such as Wipro and TCS to its newly developed technology parks over the past few years.
Hyderabad Will Beat Mumbai as Favored IT Hub
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Deep Learning To Spur Fraud Predictions By 2019
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff
- Key Cyber Security Initiatives for Indian Enterprises: Gartner
- S&P Global Partners NDE For New Global Talent Center
- How Businesses Can Overcome 3 Key Challenges Of AI
- Cloud To Spur IT Spending In The Enterprise By 2017-End