Chandrasakeran to Replace Ramadorai as TCS CEO, MD
Meanwhile, the board re-appointed Ramadorai as the chief executive officer and managing director. Ramadorai who is at the helm from August 9, 2004 to August 8, 2009 will continue to hold office for almost two more months till October 5, 2009.
Chandrasekaran joined TCS in 1987 and moved up to the position of COO in September 2007. Prior to becoming the COO, he was executive vice-president and head of global operations.
Responsible for the formulation and implementation of the company s global strategy, Chandra has been at the helm of several key strategic transitions in TCS, including expanding its business portfolio to include BPO, infrastructure and consulting services. Under his leadership, TCS pioneered the creation of its global network delivery model and ventured into new markets, including Europe, China and Latin America.
- S. Ramadorai: A Motivational Journey
- BloombergUTV Concludes The CXO AWARDS 2011
- S. Ramadorai appointed Advisor to the PM on skill development
- S. Ramadorai receives the Corporate Citizen Award
- N Chandrasekaran Named TCS' New CEO & MD
- TCS Lays Bare its Success Mantra
- TCS COO Chandrasekharan to Succeed Ramadorai
- Satyam Deal: Win-Win Situation
- TCS to Increase Work Hours, Freeze Pay Hike