Check Point acquires US data security firm
Check Point Software Technologies has acquired Liquid Machines, a company that specializes in data protection. Liquid has 12 issued and pending patents for document encryption and content security and its products prevent the misuse, modification, loss or theft of intellectual property and sensitive information residing in documents.
"We are pleased to announce the acquisition of Liquid Machines. It is a great extension to our data security portfolio and will strengthen Check Point’s security vision. We’ve found Liquid Machines to provide the best technology for end-to-end data security and we are looking forward to having it as part of Check Point’s security architecture," concluded Gil Shwed, chairman, founder and CEO, Check Point Software Technologies.
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trend for the year 2018
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Top 5 Cybersecurity Challenges Of 2018