Check Point acquires US data security firm
Check Point Software Technologies has acquired Liquid Machines, a company that specializes in data protection. Liquid has 12 issued and pending patents for document encryption and content security and its products prevent the misuse, modification, loss or theft of intellectual property and sensitive information residing in documents.
"We are pleased to announce the acquisition of Liquid Machines. It is a great extension to our data security portfolio and will strengthen Check Point’s security vision. We’ve found Liquid Machines to provide the best technology for end-to-end data security and we are looking forward to having it as part of Check Point’s security architecture," concluded Gil Shwed, chairman, founder and CEO, Check Point Software Technologies.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy