Check Point acquires US data security firm
Check Point Software Technologies has acquired Liquid Machines, a company that specializes in data protection. Liquid has 12 issued and pending patents for document encryption and content security and its products prevent the misuse, modification, loss or theft of intellectual property and sensitive information residing in documents.
"We are pleased to announce the acquisition of Liquid Machines. It is a great extension to our data security portfolio and will strengthen Check Point’s security vision. We’ve found Liquid Machines to provide the best technology for end-to-end data security and we are looking forward to having it as part of Check Point’s security architecture," concluded Gil Shwed, chairman, founder and CEO, Check Point Software Technologies.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know