Check Point acquires US data security firm
Check Point Software Technologies has acquired Liquid Machines, a company that specializes in data protection. Liquid has 12 issued and pending patents for document encryption and content security and its products prevent the misuse, modification, loss or theft of intellectual property and sensitive information residing in documents.
"We are pleased to announce the acquisition of Liquid Machines. It is a great extension to our data security portfolio and will strengthen Check Point’s security vision. We’ve found Liquid Machines to provide the best technology for end-to-end data security and we are looking forward to having it as part of Check Point’s security architecture," concluded Gil Shwed, chairman, founder and CEO, Check Point Software Technologies.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining