Harsh Marwah Joins Check Point As Country Manager India
Check Point Software Technologies announced appointment of Harsh Marwah as Country Manager for its India region. Managing all aspects of Enterprise business, Harsh will work effectively with the leadership of Bhaskar Bakthavatsalu – Managing Director, India and SAARC, Check Point. Prior to this, he was working as the Country Head for India at Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
“Hailing with an experience of leading organizations like Verizon India and BT India in majority of his 25 years+ of scintillating experience, he is not only going to expand the footprint of Check Point solutions across the region, but also drive the inorganic growth aspirations of Check Point India” said Bhaskar Bakthavatsalu, Managing Director, Check Point, India and SAARC. “He has earlier held similar strategic roles and that’s why I believe he will be the ideal leader for promoting Check Point Threat Prevention solutions in the India market” he added.
Commenting on his new role, Harsh said, “India is a big market with diversifying needs and despite Check Point’s leadership position in cyber security solutions in India, there is an untapped potential owing to digital transformation of the economy, leading into growing security concerns. I will be looking forward to drive Check Point’s ambitious growth plans for India, see this business flourish to its potential and provide a higher level of security to businesses in an evolving threat landscape.
“Harsh will roll up into me and he will be ably supported by our three regional directors where the regional teams converge respectively. His strong industry experience and deep knowledge of technology and business philosophy will be invaluable in growing our brand multifold in India. We welcome Harsh Marwah to the Check Point family” added Bhaskar.
Harsh spent his initial years as a core technologist and worked extensively in Telecommunication, Networks and IT. He became an entrepreneur at a young age of 27 and co-promoted a Network and IT Integration outfit.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy