Check Point Intros VSX-1 Virtualized Solution
Check Point Software Technologies, the global web security solutions provider, announced a new line of appliances, VSX-1, providing businesses dedicated devices for multi-layer, multi-domain virtualized security.
VSX-1 allows enterprises, data centers and service providers to consolidate up to 150 security gateways with firewall, IPsec and SSL virtual private network (VPN), intrusion prevention, VoIP security and URL filtering on a single device.
"By deploying VSX-1 appliances and consolidating security gateways, customers not only increase device utilization and conserve power, space and cooling without compromising security, but also increase the scalability and efficiency of their security infrastructure," said Bhaskar Bakthavatsalu, country manager, India & SAARC, Check Point..
Through VSX-1 service providers can optimize their security infrastructure by running and managing from one device the security needs of many customers.
Check Point VSX-1 appliances come in three models:
VSX-1 3070 allows up to 10 virtual security gateways and features 4.5 Gbps firewall throughput and 1.1 Gbps VPN throughput.
VSX-1 9070 supports up to 150 security gateways and features 13.5 Gbps firewall throughput and 3.5 Gbps VPN throughput.
VSX-1 9090 supports up to 150 firewalls, features 27 Gbps throughput and 7 Gbps VPN throughput.
Related Article :
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises