Check Point unveils security solutions for SMBs
Check Point has unveiled easy to deploy desktop solutions designed to meet the needs of SMBs and branch offices. The new Check Point UTM-1 Edge N and Safe@Office N appliances include tightly integrated security and networking features, such as Gigabit Ethernet supporting high-performance networking capabilities and seamless 3G and wireless connectivity supporting the latest IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi standards.
"UTM-1 Edge N and Safe@Office appliances help the SMBs enhance their security and allow faster connectivity to keep business running smoothly. Apart from being cost- effective, it is simple to manage and can be deployed in less than ten minutes" said Bhaskar Bakthavatsalu, Regional Director - India & SAARC, Check Point Software Technologies.
Check Point UTM-1 Edge and Safe@Office appliances are all-inclusive, turnkey solutions. UTM-1 Edge enables customers to centrally manage thousands of remote sites from a single enterprise console, ensuring branch offices remain just as secure as corporate sites. With Safe@Office, customers benefit from integrated security and connectivity features out-of-the-box and can be easily managed by a MSSP, providing truly simple deployment for organizations with minimal IT resources. Each appliance comes with built-in management, security updates and support, providing the perfect blend of simplicity and security for small and medium businesses and branch offices.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- 3 Ways AR-VR Can Boost Autonomous Vehicles