Check Point unveils security solutions for SMBs
Check Point has unveiled easy to deploy desktop solutions designed to meet the needs of SMBs and branch offices. The new Check Point UTM-1 Edge N and Safe@Office N appliances include tightly integrated security and networking features, such as Gigabit Ethernet supporting high-performance networking capabilities and seamless 3G and wireless connectivity supporting the latest IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi standards.
"UTM-1 Edge N and Safe@Office appliances help the SMBs enhance their security and allow faster connectivity to keep business running smoothly. Apart from being cost- effective, it is simple to manage and can be deployed in less than ten minutes" said Bhaskar Bakthavatsalu, Regional Director - India & SAARC, Check Point Software Technologies.
Check Point UTM-1 Edge and Safe@Office appliances are all-inclusive, turnkey solutions. UTM-1 Edge enables customers to centrally manage thousands of remote sites from a single enterprise console, ensuring branch offices remain just as secure as corporate sites. With Safe@Office, customers benefit from integrated security and connectivity features out-of-the-box and can be easily managed by a MSSP, providing truly simple deployment for organizations with minimal IT resources. Each appliance comes with built-in management, security updates and support, providing the perfect blend of simplicity and security for small and medium businesses and branch offices.
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?