Check Point unveils security solutions for SMBs
Check Point has unveiled easy to deploy desktop solutions designed to meet the needs of SMBs and branch offices. The new Check Point UTM-1 Edge N and Safe@Office N appliances include tightly integrated security and networking features, such as Gigabit Ethernet supporting high-performance networking capabilities and seamless 3G and wireless connectivity supporting the latest IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi standards.
"UTM-1 Edge N and Safe@Office appliances help the SMBs enhance their security and allow faster connectivity to keep business running smoothly. Apart from being cost- effective, it is simple to manage and can be deployed in less than ten minutes" said Bhaskar Bakthavatsalu, Regional Director - India & SAARC, Check Point Software Technologies.
Check Point UTM-1 Edge and Safe@Office appliances are all-inclusive, turnkey solutions. UTM-1 Edge enables customers to centrally manage thousands of remote sites from a single enterprise console, ensuring branch offices remain just as secure as corporate sites. With Safe@Office, customers benefit from integrated security and connectivity features out-of-the-box and can be easily managed by a MSSP, providing truly simple deployment for organizations with minimal IT resources. Each appliance comes with built-in management, security updates and support, providing the perfect blend of simplicity and security for small and medium businesses and branch offices.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India