Checkpoint's New Solution For Retail Segment
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., provider of radio frequency-based product identification and shrink management solutions for retailers, unveiled CheckPro Manager VisiPlus, an integrated people counter to help retailers better understand store traffic patterns chain-wide.
The new solution monitors the number of people coming and going through store aisles. Tallies are captured, stored and transmitted to the Checkpoint data center at scheduled intervals on a chain-wide basis.
The management may then access and analyze the information online to determine appropriate staffing levels and measure the effectiveness of promotional campaigns in attracting customers at individual stores, or across all stores within a retail chain. The data may also be used to integrate into a store’s POS system to determine sales conversion rates.
“CheckPro Manager VisiPlus responds to retailers’ need for quantitative data to improve operations and reduce costs. By enabling managers to monitor individual stores and chain-wide activity from a single vantage point, the product increases the utility and maximizes the bottom-line benefits of Checkpoint’s state-of-the-art in-store technology,” said Marianne O’Brien, VP & GM - shrink and merchandising management solutions, Checkpoint Systems.
Mounted to the underside of Checkpoint Liberty EAS system, CheckPro Manager VisiPlus captures bi-directional people counts. The counter can work without a reflector or receiver, retailers gain secure online access to the information through CheckPro reporting platform, where the numbers are consolidated and translated into easy-to-read reports and graphs.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets