Chintak Dalal joins Nexans as Country Sales Manager
Nexans India announced the joining of Mr Chintak Dalal as Country Sales Manager-LAN Systems, in October 2011. Dalal brings in more than ten years of expertise in promoting passive components and networking products across the country. He is all set to re-energize the existing Nexans business and hope to give a good head start to it.
Reasserting the same, Dalal said, “I am excited to join the team at Nexans. With our strong customer base, global presence, wide range of offerings, strategic alliances and multi-domain capabilities, I believe that we are optimally positioned to take advantage of the emerging opportunities in the Indian market. At Nexans, a lot of potential needs to be explored and my immediate goal would be to position these products into opportunities to go to the next level”.
Elucidating on his strategy for the next year, Dalal expressed his plans of setting up new offices in Ahmadabad and Mumbai.
“Recruitment of new members in my team would also be my priority currently”, said Dalal.
Dalal has more than 19 years of experience in sales and marketing with exposure to providing technical services and project management. Prior to Nexans, he spent almost 11 years in Molex India Limited subsequently and handled position of RM Sales, and was National Sales Manager till September 2011.
With energy as the basis of its development, Nexans, offers a range of cables and cabling systems.
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Farms of the Future