CIBER India Switches to Zscaler Cloud Service
Bangalore-based CIBER India has selected Zscaler’s service to secure the web traffic of its facility in India and distributed workforce across the country.
Zscaler was deployed to establish a unified policy, provide richer functionality, and real-time consolidated reporting at an attractive Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). In addition, Zscaler enforced corporate policy for employees using air cards - something that traditional appliances were unable to do, the company said in a release.
CIBER India has a strong presence in India where it has seen substantial growth. Over time, different divisions and locations have introduced different point products for web security.
"Multiple and different point products at each location required significant cost and overhead to deploy and manage," said Rajiv Dodderi, IT systems manager & CISO at CIBER India - Global Solution Center. "Zscaler’s cloud security service was able to protect us no matter what network access equipment was being used at each location. Unified policy, comprehensive functionality and mobile user coverage at a cost effective price was the primary reason why we switched to Zscaler."
"Rapid growth often can create a complex security infrastructure." said N Sridhar, country manager, Zscaler India. "By moving to the cloud, security becomes agnostic to the corporate network. Zscaler allows for seamless consistency of security and reporting, irrespective of an ever expanding user base. We are proud to provide on-demand, scalable and flexible security services for CIBER India as they expand globally and in India."
Zscaler’s security-as-a-service (SaaS) model allows companies to secure employees from newer Web threats that require more sophisticated protection than signature-based anti-virus. These ever-changing threats include botnets, malicious active content, phishing and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) attacks.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations