Cigniti Technologies acquires Gallop Solutions
IT services company Cigniti Technologies announced the acquisition of Gallop Solutions Inc, a US based software testing services company. The combined entity is poised to become the world’s third largest independent software testing services company with revenues of $40 Million and more than 800 people worldwide, said the company statement. Gallop specializes in building and implementing niche solutions in the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) space with a special focus on Quality, Test Automation and Test Asset Modernization and employs more than 200 people worldwide with 2012 revenues over $9.5 Million.
“The merger will add value to everyone concerned including shareholders, clients and employees. The combined revenues will take Cigniti past the $40 Million run rate and make us the world’s third largest independent testing services company. This will help our mission of becoming the world’s largest independent testing services company in the next few years,” said Sriram Rajaram, President Strategy and Corporate Development at Cigniti Technologies.
IP led testing is going to be key driver of growth in the future and Gallop’s experience in delivering testing solutions around proprietary IP led products such as WinQuick and RoboQuick will add a lot of value to our clients and complement Cigniti’s SMART Tools.“Mahendra Alladi, Vice President of Technology and Professional Services at Gallop commented, “Our IP led testing capabilities can reach a wider client base with the help of Cigniti’s investments in sales and marketing and provide differentiating solutions to help customers achieve the desired ROI.”
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies