CIO Klub partners IT Leaders India Summit 2010
CIO Klub, a not-for-profit organization comprising of India’s CIOs and IT leaders, have become official association partners of the IT Leaders India Summit 2010 to held in November, 2010 in Mumbai.
The IT Leaders India Summit 2010, which will be held on 25-26 November, 2010 at the Hyatt Regency, is part of the global IT Leaders Series hosted in locations around the world including Johannesburg, Brussels and Abu Dhabi.
The summit series has already attracted the support of international brands including IBM, Kofax, Adobe, Mahindra Satyam, Huawei Symantec, MTN Business and Compass Technologies.
Among the guest speakers are group CIOs and heads of IT from Shoppers Stop, Bharti Enterprises, ICICI, the State Bank of India, NTPC and Spencer Stuart. "CIO Klub’s strategic partnership with the summit aims to reinforce our commitment to industry programmes that will contribute towards building India’s innovation for business success through technology," said Shirish Gariba, Secretary, CIO Klub.
"There is a real need for executive level IT leadership within India. This event identifies the true needs of the IT and business professional," said Greg Johnson, business development head for Kinetic Events.
Cloud computing, virtualization and driving innovation in IT within India will be prominent on the agenda. Industry professionals will also discuss the challenges in the adoption of the cloud in India. A CIO head-hunters panel will also feature on the second day of the summit and discuss what encompasses a global CIO.
The summit is a gathering for CIOs, CFOs, CEOs and business leaders across all industries throughout India and is designed for executives who seek to understand the role of technology in transforming their business.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India