CIO Klub partners IT Leaders India Summit 2010
CIO Klub, a not-for-profit organization comprising of India’s CIOs and IT leaders, have become official association partners of the IT Leaders India Summit 2010 to held in November, 2010 in Mumbai.
The IT Leaders India Summit 2010, which will be held on 25-26 November, 2010 at the Hyatt Regency, is part of the global IT Leaders Series hosted in locations around the world including Johannesburg, Brussels and Abu Dhabi.
The summit series has already attracted the support of international brands including IBM, Kofax, Adobe, Mahindra Satyam, Huawei Symantec, MTN Business and Compass Technologies.
Among the guest speakers are group CIOs and heads of IT from Shoppers Stop, Bharti Enterprises, ICICI, the State Bank of India, NTPC and Spencer Stuart. "CIO Klub’s strategic partnership with the summit aims to reinforce our commitment to industry programmes that will contribute towards building India’s innovation for business success through technology," said Shirish Gariba, Secretary, CIO Klub.
"There is a real need for executive level IT leadership within India. This event identifies the true needs of the IT and business professional," said Greg Johnson, business development head for Kinetic Events.
Cloud computing, virtualization and driving innovation in IT within India will be prominent on the agenda. Industry professionals will also discuss the challenges in the adoption of the cloud in India. A CIO head-hunters panel will also feature on the second day of the summit and discuss what encompasses a global CIO.
The summit is a gathering for CIOs, CFOs, CEOs and business leaders across all industries throughout India and is designed for executives who seek to understand the role of technology in transforming their business.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report