"CIOs will have a larger responsibility"
This is definitely not the time when CIOs will be at peace, and it has largely to do with the uncertainty prevailing in our domestic as well as global markets.
I think CIOs will find it a bigger challenge to deal with the business than managing the IT organization. The business environment today is so dynamic that one is not sure whether a decision taken will be right or wrong.
If the decision works well, one has to foresee till when can it be sustained, and what will be the next strategy that the business needs to embrace.
Internal IT challenges are limited in terms of doing more with less, looking for business solutions, grooming and retention. So it is a bigger challenge for CIOs to manage the rest of the users in the company.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?