"CIOs will have a larger responsibility"
This is definitely not the time when CIOs will be at peace, and it has largely to do with the uncertainty prevailing in our domestic as well as global markets.
I think CIOs will find it a bigger challenge to deal with the business than managing the IT organization. The business environment today is so dynamic that one is not sure whether a decision taken will be right or wrong.
If the decision works well, one has to foresee till when can it be sustained, and what will be the next strategy that the business needs to embrace.
Internal IT challenges are limited in terms of doing more with less, looking for business solutions, grooming and retention. So it is a bigger challenge for CIOs to manage the rest of the users in the company.
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- Xerox: The Noun That Became A Verb, Expired
- Is Digitalisation A Boon Or Bane For Your Business?
- Ecommerce Market To Reach $33 Bn, IT-BPM at $140 Bn This Fiscal: Study
- Vijay Anand Quits Matrimony.com To Join VRCM