"CIOs will have a larger responsibility"
This is definitely not the time when CIOs will be at peace, and it has largely to do with the uncertainty prevailing in our domestic as well as global markets.
I think CIOs will find it a bigger challenge to deal with the business than managing the IT organization. The business environment today is so dynamic that one is not sure whether a decision taken will be right or wrong.
If the decision works well, one has to foresee till when can it be sustained, and what will be the next strategy that the business needs to embrace.
Internal IT challenges are limited in terms of doing more with less, looking for business solutions, grooming and retention. So it is a bigger challenge for CIOs to manage the rest of the users in the company.
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks