"CIOs will have a larger responsibility"
This is definitely not the time when CIOs will be at peace, and it has largely to do with the uncertainty prevailing in our domestic as well as global markets.
I think CIOs will find it a bigger challenge to deal with the business than managing the IT organization. The business environment today is so dynamic that one is not sure whether a decision taken will be right or wrong.
If the decision works well, one has to foresee till when can it be sustained, and what will be the next strategy that the business needs to embrace.
Internal IT challenges are limited in terms of doing more with less, looking for business solutions, grooming and retention. So it is a bigger challenge for CIOs to manage the rest of the users in the company.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- 5 Ways To Prepare For An Effective RPA Project