"CIOs will have a larger responsibility"
This is definitely not the time when CIOs will be at peace, and it has largely to do with the uncertainty prevailing in our domestic as well as global markets.
I think CIOs will find it a bigger challenge to deal with the business than managing the IT organization. The business environment today is so dynamic that one is not sure whether a decision taken will be right or wrong.
If the decision works well, one has to foresee till when can it be sustained, and what will be the next strategy that the business needs to embrace.
Internal IT challenges are limited in terms of doing more with less, looking for business solutions, grooming and retention. So it is a bigger challenge for CIOs to manage the rest of the users in the company.
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov
- What's Stopping CEOs From Meeting Growth Targets