Cisco Buys One More Security Company
Cisco has confirmed it has bought Rohati Systems for an undisclosed amount.
The security startup company, founded by former Cisco employees Prashant Gandhi and Anant Thakar, designs transaction networking systems to secure collaboration and ease regulatory compliance.
This acquisition is in line with Cisco’s motive to provide access management solutions for virtualised data centers and cloud-based networks. Apparently, the employees of Rohati Systems will join Cisco’s Nexus product team.
Last year, in December, Cisco had acquired ScanSafe — a SaaS security vendor — to bolster the Web security capabilities of IronPort (a company that Cisco had bought two years ago).
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition