Cisco Buys One More Security Company
Cisco has confirmed it has bought Rohati Systems for an undisclosed amount.
The security startup company, founded by former Cisco employees Prashant Gandhi and Anant Thakar, designs transaction networking systems to secure collaboration and ease regulatory compliance.
This acquisition is in line with Cisco’s motive to provide access management solutions for virtualised data centers and cloud-based networks. Apparently, the employees of Rohati Systems will join Cisco’s Nexus product team.
Last year, in December, Cisco had acquired ScanSafe — a SaaS security vendor — to bolster the Web security capabilities of IronPort (a company that Cisco had bought two years ago).
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?