Cisco Buys One More Security Company
Cisco has confirmed it has bought Rohati Systems for an undisclosed amount.
The security startup company, founded by former Cisco employees Prashant Gandhi and Anant Thakar, designs transaction networking systems to secure collaboration and ease regulatory compliance.
This acquisition is in line with Cisco’s motive to provide access management solutions for virtualised data centers and cloud-based networks. Apparently, the employees of Rohati Systems will join Cisco’s Nexus product team.
Last year, in December, Cisco had acquired ScanSafe — a SaaS security vendor — to bolster the Web security capabilities of IronPort (a company that Cisco had bought two years ago).
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)