Cisco Buys One More Security Company
Cisco has confirmed it has bought Rohati Systems for an undisclosed amount.
The security startup company, founded by former Cisco employees Prashant Gandhi and Anant Thakar, designs transaction networking systems to secure collaboration and ease regulatory compliance.
This acquisition is in line with Cisco’s motive to provide access management solutions for virtualised data centers and cloud-based networks. Apparently, the employees of Rohati Systems will join Cisco’s Nexus product team.
Last year, in December, Cisco had acquired ScanSafe — a SaaS security vendor — to bolster the Web security capabilities of IronPort (a company that Cisco had bought two years ago).
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study