Cisco Completes Jabber Acquisition
Cisco has completed its purchase of Jabber Inc., a provider of presence and messaging software based in Denver.
The acquisition will enable Cisco to embed presence and messaging services in the network and provide aggregation capabilities to users through both on-premise and on-demand solutions, across multiple platforms including Cisco WebEx Connect and unified communications.
With the close of the transaction, Jabber becomes part of the Collaboration Software Group (CSG). CSG is part of the software group, consisting major software businesses, including the IOS network operating system, network and service management, unified communications solutions, policy management, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?