Cisco Completes Jabber Acquisition
Cisco has completed its purchase of Jabber Inc., a provider of presence and messaging software based in Denver.
The acquisition will enable Cisco to embed presence and messaging services in the network and provide aggregation capabilities to users through both on-premise and on-demand solutions, across multiple platforms including Cisco WebEx Connect and unified communications.
With the close of the transaction, Jabber becomes part of the Collaboration Software Group (CSG). CSG is part of the software group, consisting major software businesses, including the IOS network operating system, network and service management, unified communications solutions, policy management, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study