Cisco Completes Jabber Acquisition
Cisco has completed its purchase of Jabber Inc., a provider of presence and messaging software based in Denver.
The acquisition will enable Cisco to embed presence and messaging services in the network and provide aggregation capabilities to users through both on-premise and on-demand solutions, across multiple platforms including Cisco WebEx Connect and unified communications.
With the close of the transaction, Jabber becomes part of the Collaboration Software Group (CSG). CSG is part of the software group, consisting major software businesses, including the IOS network operating system, network and service management, unified communications solutions, policy management, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings.
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG