Cisco, EMC partner to offer enterprises IT skills in Cloud, Big Data
Solutions to help organizations acquire skills required to successfully architect, build, and transform their IT infrastructures.
Cisco and EMC will offer comprehensive technical education solutions in the areas of cloud architecture, virtualization, storage, data centre networking and data science.
The joint education solutions from Cisco and EMC also incorporate courseware from VMware, to offer advanced training and certifications. These solutions are aimed to help organizations acquire skills required to successfully architect, build, and transform their IT infrastructures, adopt cloud computing, and realize the promise of big data and data science, said a press statement.
“IT organizations must cultivate new cloud architecture skills, understand how to use big data and maintain deep domain expertise with a renewed understanding of virtualization and technology convergence,” said Jeanne Beliveau-Dunn, Vice President and General Manager of Learning at Cisco.
The education solutions will combine the latest curricula from Cisco, EMC and VMware, to offer a organized framework to address various disciplines such as cloud architect, systems administrator, storage, backup and recovery, data centre networking, data centre network etc.
David Vellante, CEO and chief analyst, The Wikibon Project, said that enterprises are transforming from siloed data centre operations to cloud computing and converged infrastructures to improve efficiency and agility. IT pros likewise need to adapt their skills to support such modern architectures. That means new ecosystem-focused training
and educational programs are needed to help IT pros stay relevant and valuable to their organizations.”
“The education solutions Cisco and EMC are offering through this collaboration are conveniently packaged, flexible and value-priced,” said Tom Clancy, Vice President of EMC Education Services.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple