Cisco introduces open networking fabric for data centers, cloud
As Cisco continues to deliver on its Unified Data Center strategy to synthesize various networked functions into one “data center fabric” for more agile, automated and efficient business operations, the company is continually addressing emerging industry trends like cloud computing and open networking. Today, Cisco introduced a new solution that covers a vast spectrum of needs within data center and cloud environments.
With these innovations, Cisco continues to execute its Unified Data Center strategy to bring more infrastructure agility, operational simplicity and application-awareness for data center and multi-cloud environments. Complementing this, Cisco is also delivering on its Cisco ONE strategy, addressing emerging trends around open networking, programmability and software defined networking (SDN) for all places in the network including data center, campus, cloud, and service provider deployments.
Together, these technology developments will help scale, extend, and open the networking fabric of data center, cloud and provider environments as well as bring consistency across physical, virtual and cloud-based deployments. They enable enterprise customers to connect to multi-cloud and hybrid environments that expand the potential for their business operations and communications, and enable service provider customers to offer new monetized services while increasing agility and infrastructure optimization.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM