Cisco introduces open networking fabric for data centers, cloud
As Cisco continues to deliver on its Unified Data Center strategy to synthesize various networked functions into one “data center fabric” for more agile, automated and efficient business operations, the company is continually addressing emerging industry trends like cloud computing and open networking. Today, Cisco introduced a new solution that covers a vast spectrum of needs within data center and cloud environments.
With these innovations, Cisco continues to execute its Unified Data Center strategy to bring more infrastructure agility, operational simplicity and application-awareness for data center and multi-cloud environments. Complementing this, Cisco is also delivering on its Cisco ONE strategy, addressing emerging trends around open networking, programmability and software defined networking (SDN) for all places in the network including data center, campus, cloud, and service provider deployments.
Together, these technology developments will help scale, extend, and open the networking fabric of data center, cloud and provider environments as well as bring consistency across physical, virtual and cloud-based deployments. They enable enterprise customers to connect to multi-cloud and hybrid environments that expand the potential for their business operations and communications, and enable service provider customers to offer new monetized services while increasing agility and infrastructure optimization.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)