Cisco MDS 9124 Available for NetApp SAN
Network Appliance, Inc. has announced the Cisco MDS 9124 Multilayer Fabric Switch for NetApp storage area network (SAN) solutions.
The Cisco MDS 9124, coupled with NetApp FAS200 and FAS3000 series systems, offers small and midsized enterprise customers cost-effective, advanced enterprise-level functionality for their data managements.
It offers end users ease-of-use, high data availability, flexibility and security, in a “pay as you grow” port pricing model.
The switch also has a point-and-click wizard to simplify SAN setup and
management. The 24-port Fibre Channel SAN switch, compatible with the
entire family of Cisco MDS 9000 switches and NetApp storage systems offers ease in deployment, requiring minimal configuration and no special training. This offers seamless expansion of data center operations in tandem with healthy business growth.
Patrick Rogers, vice president of Solutions Marketing at Network Appliance,said, “The Cisco MDS 9124 will extend our commitment of offering joint NetApp SAN solutions for customers looking to maximize data availability with an unmatched balance of high-performance functionality, low total cost of ownership and intelligent management operations.”
Ed Chapman, vice president of product management, Data Center and Switching Business Unit at Cisco, said, “The Cisco MDS 9124 combined with NetApp storage solutions offers small to midsized enterprise customers with modular growth, security and enterprise availability at a compelling price advantage.”
The switch is available worldwide.
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Businesses Are Seeing Real Benefits In IoT Adoption: Study
- Internet Users In India To Double By 2021: Cisco