Cisco Separates Enterprise And Public Sector Roles
Cisco has for the first time divided the major Enterprise and Public sector sales role in India. For the same, it has appointed two separate heads for the Enterprise and Public Sector, as per a Hindu Business Line report.
The new appointments came as a replacement for Puneet Gupta, Managing Director of Enterprise and Public Sector sales as he exited from the company last month after being implicated for two deceitful deals of Rs. 300 crore and Rs. 2,000 crore, involving BSNL, Army and Cisco.
Cisco has also named Nal Gollagunta, as the Managing Director of Enterprise Sales, he was previously executing the responsibilities of Managing Director of Commercial Sales.
Earlier this month, the company has also promoted Gaurav Agarwal as the Director of Operations and Sales, Public sector. And Sudhir Nair has been brought onboard Cisco from Microsoft to take over Gollagunta as Managing Director of Commercial Sales.
“Nal has been climbing the ladder steadily every two years, taking on lead roles in Business Development after which he led Commercial Sales, a business which is 100 per cent partner-led and requires the least amount of customer interface. Handling the high-touch Enterprise business will certainly be a stretch for him,” Hindu Businessline quoted a Cisco top management executive as saying.
The company has also appointed Vishak Raman as Director, Security Architecture Sales, Cisco India and SAARC. Prior to this, he was with FireEye as Senior Regional Director India and SAARC.
- Automation Is Driving Cloud Communication Startups
- Shifting Security Strategy From Breach 'Prevention' To 'Acceptance'
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Businesses Are Seeing Real Benefits In IoT Adoption: Study
- Internet Users In India To Double By 2021: Cisco
- Big Data Analytics Helps Indian NGO Combat Human Trafficking
- Cisco Survey Reveals 75 pc IoT Projects Are Failing
- India's Best Employers Are Digital-Smarts, Innovative: Study