Cisco to buy Israel-based software maker for $475 million
Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy Israeli software maker Intucell for about $475 million in cash to expand its mobile network management offerings.
Privately held Intucell makes software that helps mobile carriers manage cellular networks automatically.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023