Cisco to buy Israel-based software maker for $475 million
Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy Israeli software maker Intucell for about $475 million in cash to expand its mobile network management offerings.
Privately held Intucell makes software that helps mobile carriers manage cellular networks automatically.
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified