Cisco to buy Israel-based software maker for $475 million
Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy Israeli software maker Intucell for about $475 million in cash to expand its mobile network management offerings.
Privately held Intucell makes software that helps mobile carriers manage cellular networks automatically.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018