Cisco to buy Israel-based software maker for $475 million
Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy Israeli software maker Intucell for about $475 million in cash to expand its mobile network management offerings.
Privately held Intucell makes software that helps mobile carriers manage cellular networks automatically.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security