Cisco to Drop Tandberg Acquisition Plan?
Cisco is considering scrapping its plans of acquiring videoconferencing vendor Tandberg, according to a report in Bloomberg.
The proposed acquisition would have made Cisco the largest player in the $34 billion videoconferencing market.
Cisco had announced its intentions of buying Tandberg in the first week of October and was reportedly set to offer $3 billion. The deal, however, ran into problems later with a section of Tandberg stakeholders, who together represent 24% of the company’s stocks, wanting a higher price.
The Bloomberg report quotes sources inside Cisco as saying that the company is considering scrapping the deal instead of raising its evaluation of Tandberg.
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- Six Focus Areas For Business Success