Cisco Unveils New Network That Can Learn, Adapt and Evolve
Cisco unveiled intent-based networking solutions for enterprise networking.
Designed to be intuitive, the new network can recognize intent, mitigate threats through encryption, and learn over time, unlocking opportunities and enhancing business agility.
“The network has never been more critical to business success, but it’s also never been under more pressure,” said Chuck Robbins, chief executive officer for Cisco. “By building a more intuitive network, we are creating an intelligent platform with unmatched security for today and for the future that propels businesses forward and creates new opportunities for people and organizations everywhere.”
“Cisco’s Encrypted Traffic Analytics solves a network security challenge previously thought to be unsolvable,” said Abdelilah Nejjari, General Manager of Cisco for the Maghreb region. “ETA uses Cisco’s Talos cyber intelligence to detect known attack signatures even in encrypted traffic, helping to ensure security while maintaining privacy.”
The intuitive network is an intelligent, secure platform — powered by intent and informed by context:
· Intent: Intent-based networking allows IT to move from tedious traditional processes to automating intent, making it possible to manage millions of devices in minutes — a development to help organizations navigate today’s ever-expanding technology landscape.
· Context: Interpreting data in context is what enables the network to provide new insights. It’s not just the data that’s important, it’s the context that surrounds it — the who, what, when, where and how. The intuitive network interprets all of this, resulting in better security, more customized experiences and faster operations.
· Intuition: The new network provides machine-learning at scale. Cisco is using the vast data that flows through its networks around the world, with machine learning built in, and unleashing that data to provide actionable, predictive insights.
- How Enterprises Can Secure Their Journey To The Cloud
- Building A New Cyber Defense Strategy
- How To Make Your Procurement Process More Efficient?
- How Do You Solve The Enterprise Collaboration Confusion
- Cyber Threats Cost Indian Cos Upto USD 10.3 Mn In Economic Losses
- Tech Mahindra, H2O To Drive AI-ML Solutions To The Enterprise
- Unique Cybersecurity Threats Will Keep Evolving, Research Shows
- Smartphone Users In India To Double by 2022: Cisco
- Wearable Device Sales to Grow 26 Percent in 2019: Gartner
- How Businesses Can Counter New Forms Of Cyber Threats In 2019