Cisco unveils storage solutions for SMBs
Cisco has launched Cisco Small Business NSS 300 Series Smart Storage, two-bay, four-bay and six-bay desktop network storage units, which provides SMBs with an integrated, secure method to store and share critical business data.
The network attached storage device can provide up to 12 terabytes of capacity with 2 terabytes drives. Higher capacities can be achievable as larger disk drive capacities are qualified.Additionally built-in applications include a user-configurable Web server with an integrated WordPress publishing platform, and built-in servers help simplify user authentication and management of the network.
The solution also provides on-disk data encryption that helps protect critical business data even if the hard drives are stolen, a business-class feature that most small business storage solutions do not provide.
"To help small businesses effectively manage the explosion of electronic information, we’ve built an innovative new family of storage solutions. The addition of these new devices further emphasizes Cisco’s commitment to providing small businesses with affordable, easy-to-use technology they require to optimize productivity and drive growth, " said Ian Pennell, co-chair, Small Business Council, Cisco.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage