Cisco unveils storage solutions for SMBs
Cisco has launched Cisco Small Business NSS 300 Series Smart Storage, two-bay, four-bay and six-bay desktop network storage units, which provides SMBs with an integrated, secure method to store and share critical business data.
The network attached storage device can provide up to 12 terabytes of capacity with 2 terabytes drives. Higher capacities can be achievable as larger disk drive capacities are qualified.Additionally built-in applications include a user-configurable Web server with an integrated WordPress publishing platform, and built-in servers help simplify user authentication and management of the network.
The solution also provides on-disk data encryption that helps protect critical business data even if the hard drives are stolen, a business-class feature that most small business storage solutions do not provide.
"To help small businesses effectively manage the explosion of electronic information, we’ve built an innovative new family of storage solutions. The addition of these new devices further emphasizes Cisco’s commitment to providing small businesses with affordable, easy-to-use technology they require to optimize productivity and drive growth, " said Ian Pennell, co-chair, Small Business Council, Cisco.
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July