Cisco unveils storage solutions for SMBs
Cisco has launched Cisco Small Business NSS 300 Series Smart Storage, two-bay, four-bay and six-bay desktop network storage units, which provides SMBs with an integrated, secure method to store and share critical business data.
The network attached storage device can provide up to 12 terabytes of capacity with 2 terabytes drives. Higher capacities can be achievable as larger disk drive capacities are qualified.Additionally built-in applications include a user-configurable Web server with an integrated WordPress publishing platform, and built-in servers help simplify user authentication and management of the network.
The solution also provides on-disk data encryption that helps protect critical business data even if the hard drives are stolen, a business-class feature that most small business storage solutions do not provide.
"To help small businesses effectively manage the explosion of electronic information, we’ve built an innovative new family of storage solutions. The addition of these new devices further emphasizes Cisco’s commitment to providing small businesses with affordable, easy-to-use technology they require to optimize productivity and drive growth, " said Ian Pennell, co-chair, Small Business Council, Cisco.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season