Citigroup Opts For Reveleus Basel II Solution
i-flex has announced that Citigroup has selected its Reveleus solution to support Basel II processing for US and local jurisdictions where it operates.
Citigroup evaluated extensively over several months before deciding on Reveleus Basel II solution. The solution will be implemented across all lines of business at Citigroup.
Reveleus is a global provider of analytical applications for the financial services industry in the areas of risk management, customer insight, and enterprise financial performance. It enables financial institutions to solve some of their most complex challenges including multi-jurisdictional Basel II compliance and operational risk management.
William L. Belew, MD, corporate technology, Citigroup said, “We required a comprehensive solution with the flexibility to address the evolving requirements in many jurisdictions. Reveleus demonstrated the capability to manage the “home-host” needs of a global company such as Citigroup.”
Commenting on the win S. Ramakrishnan - CEO of Reveleus, said, “Citigroup’s selection of Reveleus demonstrates the product’s comprehensive functionality for large Tier 1 Banks and the ability to manage the challenges of multiple jurisdictions and business lines.”
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization