Citigroup Opts For Reveleus Basel II Solution
i-flex has announced that Citigroup has selected its Reveleus solution to support Basel II processing for US and local jurisdictions where it operates.
Citigroup evaluated extensively over several months before deciding on Reveleus Basel II solution. The solution will be implemented across all lines of business at Citigroup.
Reveleus is a global provider of analytical applications for the financial services industry in the areas of risk management, customer insight, and enterprise financial performance. It enables financial institutions to solve some of their most complex challenges including multi-jurisdictional Basel II compliance and operational risk management.
William L. Belew, MD, corporate technology, Citigroup said, “We required a comprehensive solution with the flexibility to address the evolving requirements in many jurisdictions. Reveleus demonstrated the capability to manage the “home-host” needs of a global company such as Citigroup.”
Commenting on the win S. Ramakrishnan - CEO of Reveleus, said, “Citigroup’s selection of Reveleus demonstrates the product’s comprehensive functionality for large Tier 1 Banks and the ability to manage the challenges of multiple jurisdictions and business lines.”
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Top DDoS Threats That Businesses Must Prepare For
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- AI Implementation: A Few Things Enterprises Must Know
- Indian Smartphone Market Sees A Silver Lining
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure