Citigroup Opts For Reveleus Basel II Solution
i-flex has announced that Citigroup has selected its Reveleus solution to support Basel II processing for US and local jurisdictions where it operates.
Citigroup evaluated extensively over several months before deciding on Reveleus Basel II solution. The solution will be implemented across all lines of business at Citigroup.
Reveleus is a global provider of analytical applications for the financial services industry in the areas of risk management, customer insight, and enterprise financial performance. It enables financial institutions to solve some of their most complex challenges including multi-jurisdictional Basel II compliance and operational risk management.
William L. Belew, MD, corporate technology, Citigroup said, “We required a comprehensive solution with the flexibility to address the evolving requirements in many jurisdictions. Reveleus demonstrated the capability to manage the “home-host” needs of a global company such as Citigroup.”
Commenting on the win S. Ramakrishnan - CEO of Reveleus, said, “Citigroup’s selection of Reveleus demonstrates the product’s comprehensive functionality for large Tier 1 Banks and the ability to manage the challenges of multiple jurisdictions and business lines.”
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- AI Implementation: A Few Things Enterprises Must Know
- Indian Smartphone Market Sees A Silver Lining
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 10-14)
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- Foxconn To Invest Rs $ 5 Bn For Mobile Phone Manufacturing In India
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jun 26-30)