Citrix and Google Align To Offer Secure Cloud
Businesses today must quickly adapt to the demands of a global economy and workforce. Success is increasingly defined by the ability to optimize and protect the information surrounding people, organizations, and devices.
To help businesses tackle these challenges and fully embrace the benefits of flexibility and scale that cloud delivers, Citrix has announced extensions to its long-term strategic relationship with Google. Customers will be able to use Citrix Cloud to provision and manage secure digital workspaces, including Citrix Workspace Service, on Google Cloud Platform.
Citrix and Google are working together to bring cloud delivery of applications and desktops, and secure cloud-optimized endpoints to their enterprise customers who are increasingly looking to both public and hybrid clouds to solve their business requirements for secure digital workspaces.
Along with these new cloud solutions, Citrix and Google also announced new integrations, available, between Citrix ShareFile and Google G Suite that enable follow-me-data when using Citrix workspace solutions.
“By adding the ability to manage IT services in Google Cloud Platform from Citrix Cloud service offerings, we and Citrix are providing enterprise customers more options as they make moves to the cloud,” said Nan Boden, Head of Global Technology Partners, Google Cloud. “Our collaboration with Citrix will help businesses of all types accelerate their transition to the cloud including the desktop infrastructure and applications that they want to use.”
“Our customers are asking Citrix and Google to work more closely together to deliver innovative solutions from the cloud to help them embrace the future of work,” said Steve Blacklock, VP of Global Strategic Alliances, Citrix.
With Citrix Cloud services integrated with Google Cloud, Google customers will have the ability to easily add virtual apps and desktops that run on Google Cloud and use them alongside the G Suite productivity suite.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- How Fanfare Personalizes Shopping Experience Via Blockchain
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud