Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head
Citrix has appointed Makarand Joshi as its area vice-president and country head for Citrix in the Indian subcontinent. As part of this role, he will be responsible for accelerating and transforming the business in the Indian subcontinent (India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Mauritius and Nepal), as well as building a robust partner ecosystem and driving sales revenue. Makarand joins Citrix with over 22 years of experience in various leadership roles that include building sales and partner networks across Asia.
Makarand will report to Stanimira Koleva, group vice-president of sales and services for the Asia-Pacific Japan region and will be responsible for growing Citrix’s business in enterprise and field sales, consulting services, technical pre-sales and the post-sales functions across the Indian subcontinent. He will also focus on nurturing the presence of Citrix in emerging areas of business geared towards contributing to the technology revolution, as well as the company’s foray in new areas.
Prior to joining Citrix, Makarand was associated in various leadership roles in Sales, Marketing and Operations with Microsoft.
“Makarand brings over two decades of experience, market knowledge and insights that will add value to our customers. I am confident that Mak’s strong business leadership skills will drive Citrix in the Indian subcontinent to its next phase of growth by transforming business, and strengthening our presence in the region,” said Stanimira Koleva, group vice president, Sales and Services, Asia Pacific Japan, Citrix.
“I am glad to join Citrix and look forward to working with the team in the Indian subcontinent and the Asia Pacific Japan region to drive Citrix to even greater heights. With organisation’s increasingly adopting disruptive technologies and prioritising IT investments to retain an edge in this fast evolving environment, I intend to build on the legacy of quality and reliable delivery of solutions.
I believe, Citrix, with its strong product portfolio, is in the right place, at the right time, catering to India’s digitization drive. I look forward to helping shape the future of Citrix in the Indian subcontinent,” said Joshi.
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation