Citrix & SAP Ally
Citrix Systems, global leader in application delivery infrastructure announced the results of a report based on joint performance testing of Citrix solutions conducted at the SAP Enterprise Services Community Networking Lab.
The Citrix application delivery products tested with SAP applications in this study included the following:
Citrix NetScaler, which optimizes web applications with an integrated networking solutions accelerating performance, improving security and reducing load on servers.
Citrix Presentation Server that delivers windows based applications.
Citrix WANScaler, which is a WAN optimization solution to improve the performance of all applications.
Citrix EdgeSight solution that ensures applications are meeting business metrics at all times by monitoring performance from the user’s perspective.
The SAP labs found that Citrix application delivery infrastructure can enhance response times for its application users by up to 99 percent, while improving the efficiency of existing servers, networks and bandwidth.
The test demonstrated that Citrix NetScaler and Citrix WANScaler can improve end user response times for data intensive transactions by an average 80-90 percent. Citrix Presentation Server showed similar benefits that improve end user response times by 50-97 percent, simplifying application management and reducing data security risks.
Joerg Nalik, Ph.D., Director, Partner Solution Management, SAP Labs said, “The SAP Enterprise Services Community launched the Network Services Test Lab in an effort to prove and demonstrate the great benefits of modern network technologies. As business processes grow ever more advanced, application delivery and WAN optimization become areas for increasing focus. Citrix clearly delivers significant network performance and security benefits for SAP customers.”
The results of these tests demonstrate that Citrix’s application delivery infrastructure can help address any network challenges, enabling IT administrators to reduce cost and complexity for seamless support.
Performance benefits for common user scenarios ranged from 50-90 percent improvement in end user response time, and up to 60 percent improvement in server CPU utilization.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment